ART cans?

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
staggy

ART cans?

Post by staggy »

Any of you gurus out there had experience of fitting/using/ living with ART cans on your storm? I'd like something a bit gruntier than standard and would look at second hand if minty mint.There's a pair on a well known auction site at the moment, but I don't want to dive in and buy the wrong thing! Thoughts welcome...
Staggy
Gavin

Re: ART cans?

Post by Gavin »

Good choice, I had ARTS when I had my storm, very loud, could set car alarm off if started too close, ended up taking them off (reluctantly) due to annoying neighbours early in morning, sounded good though.

Gavin
mwad

Post by mwad »

I had an ART can on my last bike and it sounded great ! A decent sound without being too loud. It was great quality too !

Haven't got any ART cans on the 'Storm though :(
VTR's are for life, not just for Christmas
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Gavin wrote:Good choice, I had ARTS when I had my storm, very loud, could set car alarm off if started too close, ended up taking them off (reluctantly) due to annoying neighbours early in morning, sounded good though.

Gavin
I had them annoying neighbours, too.
Mine were annoying all day and night, not just early morning.

Moved.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
Fireman on a Storm

Post by Fireman on a Storm »

I had Arts on both of my storms. Great :D
warby221

Post by warby221 »

tony.mon wrote: I had them annoying neighbours, too.
Mine were annoying all day and night, not just early morning.

Moved.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :biggrin
its big----- its red ------its throbbing and it’s a thousand CC
knuckledragger

Post by knuckledragger »

Hey Staggy........Did you get them cans off fleabay?
solorider

Post by solorider »

Gavin wrote:Good choice, I had ARTS when I had my storm, very loud, could set car alarm off if started too close, ended up taking them off (reluctantly) due to annoying neighbours early in morning, sounded good though.

Gavin
mine came with art cans fitted,i changed them to blue flames and one of my neighbours still complains so im going to refit the art cans,one of my neighbours is ok,the other is a miserable cow who gets her non live in bot freind to complain at 630pm because she was not very well,but at 1030pm she had her music on loud,so now im going to play my music loud,out of the art cans
Stu

Post by Stu »

solorider wrote:

Gavin
mine came with art cans fitted,i changed them to blue flames and one of my neighbours still complains so im going to refit the art cans,one of my neighbours is ok,the other is a miserable cow who gets her non live in bot freind to complain at 630pm because she was not very well,but at 1030pm she had her music on loud,so now im going to play my music loud,out of the art cans
Should get a few of us round with twins bouncing off the limiter - especially when my new stubbys arrive :) Oh yeah my miserable neighbours have moved and new ones don't care :P