Mirrors

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
Lloydie2954

Mirrors

Post by Lloydie2954 »

Not a new topic but the year is 2021 !! It's been years since the :BSA bloke' posted and no definitive fix can be found (by me at least)....i'm scratching my head & butt wondering weather to either take a punt and order some 20mm spacers off flebag from Budapest :| or do what are friends from across the pond recommend & fit some R6 mirrors to the wasp :problem:
Kev L

Re: Mirrors

Post by Kev L »

I’ve got R1/6 mirrors on mine, best ones I could get off E Bay. I get on with them OK and prefer the look as well, but before I bought them I bought some of BSABlokes extenders and had them powder coated before fitting them to my OEM mirrors. They’re sitting in my spares box if you decide that’s a route you want to take, give me a shout.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Lloydie2954

Post by Lloydie2954 »

keV .. that sounds like a decent shout Marra. Anything from OEM is a step in the right direction atm ! / If you don't letting them go I will happily buy them off you pal. :thumbup: ...every mirror check currently looks like I'm trying to get my knee down !
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

I’ll stick a picture up for you to peruse.
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Here you go Lloydie, slightly used tin of axle grease, no sand in it, for your delectation....... sorry that’s for the other Lloydie!!!!
These mirrors were on the bike when I bought it back in 2010 with 9,000 miles on it so I believe they are OEM. they haven’t been on the bike since the extenders were fitted. They were some of the fi4st. Erosions of his extenders and the paint flaked badly, so I had them powder coated when I was putting some other bits through.
£30 + post OK?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lloydie2954

Post by Lloydie2954 »

Yeah champion keV :thumbup: I'll take them Marra. Let me know how you want to do this pal / I can Bacs or PayPal you the money buddy.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

I’ll send you a PM with details mate :thumbup:
Lloydie2954

Post by Lloydie2954 »

I can't send private messages how annoying :eh: ...to too 'new' of a member I think !? But you can to me !So ping me your email over keV & I'll reply with said details fella :thumbup:
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Sorry mate, didn’t think about that. I’ll PM you the details.