Which vfr bars will fit my 98 storm

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
Bikerbob

Which vfr bars will fit my 98 storm

Post by Bikerbob »

Want to raise the bars with the minimum of work, What fits and still will lock into the yoke .
Wicky

Re: Which vfr bars will fit my 98 storm

Post by Wicky »

It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
Bikerbob

Post by Bikerbob »

Thanks Wicky,Loads of info in there, probably too much for my attention span!. Understandable as I have been retired and switched off for 15 years.The Storm has woken me up!.
VTRsquid

Post by VTRsquid »

I just had a skim through thise links Wicky so kindly gave us, and on the 3rd one it links to a thread on the Superhawk forum, it seems any vfr clipon before 2001 will work as they are all 41mm fork and the later ones are 43.
The rest of the stuff was all step-by step how to stuff that seemed pretty basic common sense work it out as you go kind of stuff.
Stephan

Post by Stephan »

Better go this way IMO. Adjustable bars give some height too, plus additional benefit in width and adjustable angle - both making difference in comfort and handling. I have higher version on blade forks. Pricier for sure.

https://www.discovolantemoto.co.uk/taro ... -454-p.asp