what the actual fuk

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
fabiostar

Re: what the actual fuk

Post by fabiostar »

8541Hawk wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 6:35 pm The only thing you haven't tried is a different K&N....... maybe a fine member can loan you one to try out as at this point what could it hurt......unless the bike decided to just not run again...... :p :angel:
il get the lend of one local to me to try.. i took a run out after going yet richer on the pilots and again its improved? im at near 3 turns out on them :eek2 .. but im afraid to go near it lol... its ticking over real smooth again. starting better than ever and altho it feels different to what it was, its going well.. :clap: :clap:

il get it on a dyno if it keeps going like this and see what the reading tell me how its running.
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

If only you'd left it standard instead of all those modifications........ :problem:
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

tony.mon wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 8:11 am If only you'd left it standard instead of all those modifications........ :problem:
if only id left it in fecking Galway over 3 years ago more like :eek2 . its running now for no reason i can find so im not going near it for fear of either me having a breakdown or taking a box of matches to it.. two things that could happen very easy..
the older i get,the faster i was :lol: