12v juntion box advice needed

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
Flatline

12v juntion box advice needed

Post by Flatline »

I'm looking for a small junction box that I can use, under the seat, for connecting accessories to, rather than use the battery terminals

Search as I might, I'm unable to find the right thing........most results are for junction boxes for garden lighting

Much too big

Something to extend away from the battery terminals in order to connect the accessories

Would it make sense to extend to the front and connect there, instead of multiple cable to battery area?

Your help would be appreciated
Last edited by Flatline on Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wicky

Re: 12v juntion box advice needed

Post by Wicky »

It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
Flatline

Post by Flatline »

:thumbup:
E.Marquez

Post by E.Marquez »

Flatline wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:12 pm I'm looking for a small junction box that I can use, under the seat, for connecting accessories to, rather than use the battery terminals

Search as I might, I'm unable to find the right thing........most results are for junction boxes for garden lighting

Much too big

Something to extend away from the battery terminals in order to connect the accessories

Would it make sense to extend to the front and connect there, instead of multiple cable to battery area?

Your help would be appreciated
I use the FZ1 https://www.fuzeblocks.com/ on all my builds, I prefer it over Eastern Beaver and others.
Unless the bike has CANBUS system, then it gets Rowe Electronics PDM60 Power Distribution Module

I have had ZERO FZ1 fuse block failures on any bike I have installed them on, street bikes, dirt bikes, adventure bikes that have been ridden from the US and Canada to all over central and south america .
WR450.jpg
Tiger 1050.jpg
ktm350.jpg
675.jpg
Marquez Motorcycle Services
Solutions to recurring maintenance
Race/Adventure ride event prep
Post event services

Total Rider
Your path to a TX motorcycle license
And advanced Rider training