Standard shock length?

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
KermitLeFrog

Standard shock length?

Post by KermitLeFrog »

Eye centre to eye centre. I have a Nitron shock fitted and the bottom of the linkage is no more than 1 or 2mm away from the exhaust on full extension. I suspect the Nitron has been adjusted to be longer than the OEM shock.
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I squandered" (George Best, RIP)
MacV2

Re: Standard shock length?

Post by MacV2 »

KermitLeFrog wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:31 pm Eye centre to eye centre. I have a Nitron shock fitted and the bottom of the linkage is no more than 1 or 2mm away from the exhaust on full extension. I suspect the Nitron has been adjusted to be longer than the OEM shock.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=42637&hilit=Standar ... +length%3F
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
KermitLeFrog

Post by KermitLeFrog »

MacV2 wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:38 pm
KermitLeFrog wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:31 pm Eye centre to eye centre. I have a Nitron shock fitted and the bottom of the linkage is no more than 1 or 2mm away from the exhaust on full extension. I suspect the Nitron has been adjusted to be longer than the OEM shock.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=42637&hilit=Standar ... +length%3F
Thanks Mac...
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I squandered" (George Best, RIP)
E.Marquez

Post by E.Marquez »

The one I have in front of me measures 345 mm center to center
Marquez Motorcycle Services
Solutions to recurring maintenance
Race/Adventure ride event prep
Post event services

Total Rider
Your path to a TX motorcycle license
And advanced Rider training