Lightened Flywheel

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
fabiostar

Re: Lightened Flywheel

Post by fabiostar »

jasonbrownett wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 11:39 am Is that rob using a undercover name????
fabiostar wrote:
jasonbrownett wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 11:35 pm The guy who done my flywheel says it's one of the biggest he's seen on any bike, in my opinion it's improved my bike massively, it Def gets a move on quicker and I can still nail it out of bends, just seems to rev a bit like a four cylinder alot quicker. After suspension it's the best upgrade I've done for sure Image

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

and yours i think is the second lightest iv done so far..well you did say go mad with it lol :clap: :clap:
it is indeedy the very same man lol.. :thumbup:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
jasonbrownett

Post by jasonbrownett »

You sly old fox, fitted Piper cross filter today and bike running jerky on constant revs and banging even more on over run so think it must be running lean gonna fit jet kit and check pilot screws next weekend

fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

jasonbrownett wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 11:11 pm You sly old fox, fitted Piper cross filter today and bike running jerky on constant revs and banging even more on over run so think it must be running lean gonna fit jet kit and check pilot screws next weekend Image

lol more people prob know me as fabio or fabiostar than by my real name :eek2 :eek2
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

And wee willie carson :P Even the postman knows you by that name. :lol:
==============================Enter the Darkside
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

VTRDark wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 10:57 pm And wee willie carson :P Even the postman knows you by that name. :lol:
:clap: :clap: :clap: every god dam thing arrives here has mr carson on the outside lol