best place to buy springs

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
plumbob

best place to buy springs

Post by plumbob »

Looking to roger my forks in the next couple of weeks but can't find race tech spring for sale in U.K. Plenty from across the pond. Any suggestions ? Also looking at the pyramid parts seals and bush kits. Has anybody used these and are the any good ? cheers Dave.
macdee

Re: best place to buy springs

Post by macdee »

Roger does springs at a good price
told you not to but oh no you knew better
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Yeh Roger has Racetech springs. pyramid aftermarket parts are OK. Better still if you can, send you fork legs off to him to do. You will get a few extras not listed in the knowledegbase. Plus he is what I would call a diamond geezer...proper old school gentleman, wont rip you off and you know everything is done correctly.
==============================Enter the Darkside
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

this is the guru in question.
mr ditchfield, many of us have his modified front forks, and no one has been disappointed with the, they transform the front end... :thumbup:
money well spent imho.
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
plumbob

Post by plumbob »

Thanks guys, I'll get hold of Roger. I did see him at the 20th but didn't get chance to speak to him.But knowing me that was probably best that I didn't. I'll get on and order the Pyramid parts. I'd like to try and do them myself, as I do enjoy working on the bike , and with a full workshop at my disposal , it seems a shame not to. I'm sure with my riding ability I won't notice the extra little bits that Roger does.
popkat

Post by popkat »

K Tech stock springs I have them in 2 sets of VTR forks

Pyramid parts have always been good for me :thumbup:

http://www.bidefordmotorcycles.co.uk
2014 CRMC Post classic Superbike champion.
2014 CRMC Post classic senior production champion. On a Suzuki Katana 1100
My bikes, Firestorm, Suzuki GSX-s1000 Katana, VFR800Fi. Projects, 1986 popup Katana, 3 XJ600’s