Starting engine

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
Richy85

Re: Starting engine

Post by Richy85 »

Same here, I would very much like a couple! 8)
MasterSpoon

Post by MasterSpoon »

I'll add my name to the list of people that broke the plastic one and need a replacement part.

Would love some Brass ones, just registered so can't PM.

Can you please email me gpzwain@hotmail.com

I'm in Australia if that makes any difference

Thanks
Waynne
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

MasterSpoon wrote:I'll add my name to the list of people that broke the plastic one and need a replacement part.

Thanks
Waynne

its warmer and everythings upside down I think ?

:beer: :beer:
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
MasterSpoon

Post by MasterSpoon »

lumpyv wrote:
MasterSpoon wrote:I'll add my name to the list of people that broke the plastic one and need a replacement part.

Thanks
Waynne

Hi lumpyv

Is that Ipswich Qld your in ? Internet is a small place, there is always someone close to you.....
Have you replaced them on your bike already or did you want me to grab 2 sets and we can meet up so you can have a set also ?

Thanks
Wayne
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

MasterSpoon wrote:
lumpyv wrote:

Thanks
Waynne

Hi lumpyv

Is that Ipswich Qld your in ? Internet is a small place, there is always someone close to you.....
Have you replaced them on your bike already or did you want me to grab 2 sets and we can meet up so you can have a set also ?

Thanks
Wayne

:lol: :lol:

No Norfolk UK...Bit far to pop round for a cuppa...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

It's good job you put UK in there as they have a Norfolk in Oz too :lol: It's a topsy turvy world :beer:

As for everyone posting about brass nuts :roll: these are not something that run off a production line. The member in question made a one off batch back when he had some time when making some for himself. I believe work commitments get in the way now.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
MasterSpoon

Post by MasterSpoon »

cybercarl wrote:It's good job you put UK in there as they have a Norfolk in Oz too :lol: It's a topsy turvy world :beer:

As for everyone posting about brass nuts :roll: these are not something that run off a production line. The member in question made a one off batch back when he had some time when making some for himself. I believe work commitments get in the way now.

Was aware that these do not run off a production line. Figured as gl_s_r has not advised that was not doing anymore that he may still have some available. He had replied to Brian on page 4 of this thread on 15th November 2014 (last month) and the reply seemed to indicate no worries with being able to supply more.

Admittedly it was back in September 2013 but he had also posted over the SuperHawk forum "I made some of these in the past and can certainly make some more again if it helps anyone out."

Is anyone able to confirm for sure if gl_s_r is still doing these or if I need to go hunting for another solution?

Thanks
Wayne
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

Dear master spoon.

I am in the original Ipswich here in the UK. :thumbup: if you are about though do pop in :D

Dear Mac. I am not in Norfolk . that is a wild uncivilised place just to the north of Suffolk. :lol: :thumbup:
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
gl_s_r

Post by gl_s_r »

MasterSpoon wrote:
cybercarl wrote:It's good job you put UK in there as they have a Norfolk in Oz too :lol: It's a topsy turvy world :beer:

Was aware that these do not run off a production line. Figured as gl_s_r has not advised that was not doing anymore that he may still have some available. He had replied to Brian on page 4 of this thread on 15th November 2014 (last month) and the reply seemed to indicate no worries with being able to supply more.

Admittedly it was back in September 2013 but he had also posted over the SuperHawk forum "I made some of these in the past and can certainly make some more again if it helps anyone out."

Is anyone able to confirm for sure if gl_s_r is still doing these or if I need to go hunting for another solution?

Thanks
Wayne

Sorry,

Just seen this thread, I am sending some out to Oz today and sent some to USA at the end of last week.

With these sets gone I have 5 or 6 sets left before I run out and not sure when I can make some next due to machine workloads.

Masterspoon, I will mail you later to get an address and let you know costs etc and see if that agrees with you.

Richy85, let me know if you still need some and I'll sort it out with you.

Anyone else please let me know and I'll have another look at this thread later.

Mark
Why ask... sometime you just go to do it and find out?
thunderbolt

Post by thunderbolt »

gl_s_r wrote:
Sorry,

Just seen this thread, I am sending some out to Oz today and sent some to USA at the end of last week.

Mark
Mark, Is that mine you are sending to Oz - if so what is the damage. Let me know and I will pay up.

Cheers
Don
Cheers
Don

Bikes:
1977 Suzuki GS550/700 - modified significantly
1981 Moto Guzzi 850 T4
1990 Suzuki VX800
2003 Honda Firestorm VTR1000
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

lumpyv wrote:Dear master spoon.

I am in the original Ipswich here in the UK. :thumbup: if you are about though do pop in :D

Dear Mac. I am not in Norfolk . that is a wild uncivilised place just to the north of Suffolk. :lol: :thumbup:
Yeah well Norfolk, Suffolk, not much difference all six fingered Carrot pullers... :wink:
Virt

Post by Virt »

MacV2 wrote:
Yeah well Norfolk, Suffolk, not much difference all six fingered Carrot pullers... :wink:

and because you don't pull carrots you have the right to bully your six fingered brethren?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Virt wrote:
MacV2 wrote:

and because you don't pull carrots you have the right to bully your six fingered brethren?

When I punch you you will see that you only have the marks from 4 sets of knuckles as is standard for a human fist.
Virt

Post by Virt »

Think I hit a nerve! How many fingers does the nerve have though? :think:

Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
Watty

Post by Watty »

MacV2 wrote:
Virt wrote:
MacV2 wrote:

When I punch you you will see that you only have the marks from 4 sets of knuckles as is standard for a human fist.
:lol: this forum never fails to make me chuckle :thumbup:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!