Putting this VTR back on the road.

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
fabiostar

Re: Putting this VTR back on the road.

Post by fabiostar »

jdugen wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:31 am One more report. I'm now into the fine tuning endgame, little hiccups at town speeds tuned out now I have access to the airscrew (remove expansion tank bottle). I read in a post that removing the airbox snorkel gives some performance enhancement.. No, it dosent!!! I merely re-introduces the 'lurch'!!! Mess with the airbox at your peril.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: im not laughing at you sir. what im happy about is, you got it sorted number one, and number two last year it took me 8 fecking long head melting months to discover mine was doing the same as yours, i changed everything at least twice including carbs,looms,ecu, the dog the wife every god dam thing and it was the plastic under tray, it was fine on a dyno but sh1t on the road, all because of that under tray... join the wtf club, i think only you and me are in it :lol: :lol: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol: