motorcycle couriers

General Bike chat
haynesjones66

motorcycle couriers

Post by haynesjones66 »

looking at transporting a bike and i've got a number of quotes from shiply. any particular company recommended?
MacV2

Re: motorcycle couriers

Post by MacV2 »

haynesjones66 wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:21 pm looking at transporting a bike and i've got a number of quotes from shiply. any particular company recommended?
I used shiply to get my last one shipped from Angelsy to Kent, firms make you an offer... ended up £139...

Two Albanians in a van stuffed with various boxes clearly not a proper M/C couriour... The bike is a boat anchor so It didn't really make a difference but I wouldn't use Shiply again for moving a bike...

Try Bikemover UK a guy called Chris recomened by Grumpyfrog, I used him to get a bike from op North somewhere to Kent £150. :thumbup:

I'll PM you his email.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
haynesjones66

Post by haynesjones66 »

top man, thanks
haynesjones66

Post by haynesjones66 »

Mac, i tried to reply to your pm but for some reason a number of messages have ended up in outbox and i cant send them. dont know whats wrong with my poxy PC
gilson

Post by gilson »

Hi there, I recently used this bike courier to collect a bike. They were very good.

www.revvedupbikers.com
No bike (yet).
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

haynesjones66 wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:57 pm Mac, i tried to reply to your pm but for some reason a number of messages have ended up in outbox and i cant send them. dont know whats wrong with my poxy PC
As per your other posts... PM stay in the out box until the recipient opens them then they go to your sent box. Keep an eye on the number of PM, sent/recieved as ther eis a limit & if the boxes fill up you cant recieve any new ones... Just delete the old ones... :thumbup:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
grumpyfrog

Post by grumpyfrog »

07799663284 try this number for Chris for a quote.
All he does is move bikes, he had a load of dukes wrapped up well when he dropped mine of.
Top lad.
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time
haynesjones66

Post by haynesjones66 »

thats the same guy mac recommended! unfortunately he's self isolating for a couple of weeks but mine is the first pick up when he returns to work