Known Cam Specs

General Bike chat
mik_str

Re: Known Cam Specs

Post by mik_str »

Roger Ditchfield wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:47 pm I have always tried to help members of this Forum wherever possible often above and beyond the requested level. It is clear that Ace has absolutely no idea what integrity and ethics means to the Japanese people. I value my reputation in Japan that has been built up over forty years and I am the UK Importer of Moriwaki parts and the only engine builder outside Japan that than use the name of Moriwaki in by engine builds. I am also in touch with HRC and consulted from time to time over certain racing issues. Furthermore, my business of Revolution Racing is still operating as an engine and suspension tuner of several Japanese manufacturers' products and certain information is still commercially sensitive. The knowledge I have built up, at huge financial cost, over fifty years of racing is something I am under no obligation to share with anyone. The Revolution Racing VTRs were the fastest and most reliable produced by anyone else in the World equal to the Moriwaki factory bikes. My personal ethical reputation and integrity is paramount to me and I will do nothing to jeopardise it. If members of this Forum feel that I am being uncooperative and obstructive I am happy to withdraw from this Forum. I wish Ace every success with his journey of exploration.
Right on Roger! You have always gone over and above the call of duty. A true gent if ever there was one. :thumbup:
99 VTR1000F Firestorm, a.k.a. The Carbon Express
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

tony.mon wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:04 pm Why would you give away trade-sensitive information and break confidentiality?
I've always found Roger very helpful and knowledgeable.
You might as well ask someone to build your engines for free!

Stick around, Roger, one bad apple and all....
The experience and knowledge you have built up over the years is of paramount importance to you and it is the way you have earned your living over many years.The little snippets you have shared with us is invaluable.Why should your knowledge be shared when it's your bread and butter.DONT GO Roger.
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
Roger Ditchfield

Post by Roger Ditchfield »

Thank you friends and fellow VTR enthusiasts for your kind support in this issue. I really appreciate all your comments not only on this Forum but by private emails from around the World. I am always happy to help true VTR enthusiasts, wherever I can, achieve their ambitions and fulfil their dreams. Stay safe out there guys.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Roger Ditchfield wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:00 am Thank you friends and fellow VTR enthusiasts for your kind support in this issue. I really appreciate all your comments not only on this Forum but by private emails from around the World. I am always happy to help true VTR enthusiasts, wherever I can, achieve their ambitions and fulfil their dreams. Stay safe out there guys.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Ace VenTRa

Post by Ace VenTRa »

Oh well, can ya blame a guy for trying?
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Yes, actually. Tried farce book?
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
Ace VenTRa

Post by Ace VenTRa »

Tough crowd...
Ace VenTRa

Post by Ace VenTRa »

Ok one last thing and I'll drop it...

If anyone else were to offer engine building services or power adders and the like...they would be expected to show specifics such as cam specs, dyno sheets, compression ratio's, timing advance and so on. If they could not come up with that data, I can't imagine why anyone would purchase their product or service and I don't see why Revolution Racing would be any different. Or why anyone would be upset if someone such as myself were to ask for it. Isn't that what forums are for?

My 2 cents

Av
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Ace VenTRa wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:44 pm Ok one last thing and I'll drop it...

My 2 cents

Av
CLANG !

See ya... :wave: :wave:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...