Finally arrived yesterday!

General Bike chat
Commando77

Re: Finally arrived yesterday!

Post by Commando77 »

I'm in fleet off m3 j4 if you need help.. Did my ccts 2 yrs ago. No problem if you have some mechanical aptitude and follow instructions to the letter... Tho there are reliable shortcuts 😁..
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

Rhughes945 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:07 pm
bigtwinthing wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:22 am Hey iam in Romsey and have 2 Storms, happy for you to come over and we can talk baldrocks and bikes. I did my Cat,s but my fingers are shot these days.

quite clued up on these bikes, ( no smart comments boys Please. ) :thumbup:
Thanks for the offer mate! Will be good to get out soon as I have some free time.

I know I need to do MCCT's soon, but this close to Christmas I don't see it happening til next year.
I'm also thinking about swapping my Remus high levels for something a bit....tamer? I LOVE the sound, but my neighbours won't like it for long as I head off to work fairly early in the mornings.
I have a set of Black Widow Black cans that are very nice . I am after a s et of high levels for the blue one, so we may do a swap?
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
Rhughes945

Post by Rhughes945 »

bigtwinthing wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:20 pm
Rhughes945 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:07 pm
bigtwinthing wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:22 am Hey iam in Romsey and have 2 Storms, happy for you to come over and we can talk baldrocks and bikes. I did my Cat,s but my fingers are shot these days.

quite clued up on these bikes, ( no smart comments boys Please. ) :thumbup:
Thanks for the offer mate! Will be good to get out soon as I have some free time.

I know I need to do MCCT's soon, but this close to Christmas I don't see it happening til next year.
I'm also thinking about swapping my Remus high levels for something a bit....tamer? I LOVE the sound, but my neighbours won't like it for long as I head off to work fairly early in the mornings.
I have a set of Black Widow Black cans that are very nice . I am after a s et of high levels for the blue one, so we may do a swap?
Are they a straight swap? I've not had any daylight time to look over how these connect. It looks like it's mostly all in one?
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

yep iam happy with that
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!