World Super Bikes, Phillip Island.

General Bike chat
sirch345
Site Admin

World Super Bikes, Phillip Island.

Post by sirch345 »

For those of you in the UK who missed the opening round of World Super Bikes racing at the weekend from Phillip Island, the highlights are being shown Wednesday evening (27 FEB) 8pm - 9pm Channel ITV4.

In case anyone wonders, I thought I better post it here rather than in the Racing section as some of you may miss this,

Chris.
MacV2

Re: World Super Bikes, Philip Island.

Post by MacV2 »

sirch345 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:01 pm For those of you in the UK who missed the opening round of World Super Bikes racing at the weekend from Phillip Island, the highlights are being shown Wednesday evening (27 FEB) 8pm - 9pm Channel ITV4.

In case anyone wonders, I thought I better post it here rather than in the Racing section as some of you may miss this,

Chris.
:thumbup:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
norry rc8

Re: World Super Bikes, Phillip Island.

Post by norry rc8 »

sirch345 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:01 pm For those of you in the UK who missed the opening round of World Super Bikes racing at the weekend from Phillip Island, the highlights are being shown Wednesday evening (27 FEB) 8pm - 9pm Channel ITV4.

Chris.
macdee

Re: World Super Bikes, Phillip Island.

Post by macdee »

told you not to but oh no you knew better