Her she is

General Bike chat
Mauser5826

Her she is

Post by Mauser5826 »

Pic of the bike as stated got some work to do and checks to carry out turning into street fighter type nothing over the top it’s mainly for riding style now. Want to keep the colour as is for now but going to get the wheels rubbed down and re- sprayed as I work were painting is carried out so won’t be a hassle to get them done. I’m open to suggestions on colour scheme for the wheels the graphics are in yellow so I suppose it has to be something that goes with it and obv the black not sure if total yellow would be good? Anyway open to ideas on any part of the bike also any tips on what is worth doing why I’m going to town even if it doesn’t seem obv to do now. She has done around 24 thou

Cheers guys :D
Attachments
VTR.jpg
Last edited by Mauser5826 on Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
AMCQ46

Re: Her she is

Post by AMCQ46 »

nice carpet :lol:
AMcQ
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

AMCQ46 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:42 pm nice carpet :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Have a peek at Carl's useful compendium of > Bike Maintenance and Upgrades/Modifications

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=31345#p304638

Which will induct you to all of the VTR's foibles and best solutions inc. CCTs R/R etc. for reliability...
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

White goes well with Yellow Or Black. Depends whether you want a honey bea or flower power. You could even go Silver and call it Stanley then.

==============================Enter the Darkside
Mauser5826

Post by Mauser5826 »

😂😂😂😂😂 you guys!

Glad you like the carpet got to have a bit of carpet 🤔🤔🤔 thanks for the link wicky ,will check that out

👍👍
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Mauser5826 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:31 pm Pic of the bike as stated got some work to do and checks to carry out turning into street fighter type nothing over the top it’s mainly for riding style now. Want to keep the colour as is for now but going to get the wheels rubbed down and re- sprayed as I work were painting is carried out so won’t be a hassle to get them done. I’m open to suggestions on colour scheme for the wheels the graphics are in yellow so I suppose it has to be something that goes with it and obv the black not sure if total yellow would be good? Anyway open to ideas on any part of the bike also any tips on what is worth doing why I’m going to town even if it doesn’t seem obv to do now. She has done around 24 thou

Regarding your photo and security, please have a look at this link:- viewtopic.php?f=33&t=42386

Chris.
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

tidy looking storm to start with :thumbup:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
Mauser5826

Post by Mauser5826 »

fabiostar wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:54 pm tidy looking storm to start with :thumbup:
Cheers muka

She should come out ok once I've finished with her, just hope there is nothing mechanically wrong as the last time it was taken out it wouldn't select third gear. I know a few things I can look at first which I'm in the process of doing and so far things check out so fingers crossed. It selects all gears while not on load but want to give it a thorougher going over before I start on the other stuff.

Ill keep an update going then hopefully any helpful tips and hints off you guys will get me through .

:thumbup:
Mauser5826

Post by Mauser5826 »

sirch345 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:41 pm
Mauser5826 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:31 pm Pic of the bike as stated got some work to do and checks to carry out turning into street fighter type nothing over the top it’s mainly for riding style now. Want to keep the colour as is for now but going to get the wheels rubbed down and re- sprayed as I work were painting is carried out so won’t be a hassle to get them done. I’m open to suggestions on colour scheme for the wheels the graphics are in yellow so I suppose it has to be something that goes with it and obv the black not sure if total yellow would be good? Anyway open to ideas on any part of the bike also any tips on what is worth doing why I’m going to town even if it doesn’t seem obv to do now. She has done around 24 thou

Regarding your photo and security, please have a look at this link:- viewtopic.php?f=33&t=42386

Chris.
Cheers Chris
i have updated and changed it now, wasn't aware of that so cheers. Hopefully that has put that right
:beer:
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

it is a nice carpet and a nice bike :thumbup:
is it a 2 into one exhaust system and is there a little sort of cap up the exhaust pipe or is that a sort of illusion ?

good luck with your plans. they are great bikes for not a lot of dosh

:thumbup:
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Mauser5826 wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:48 am
sirch345 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:41 pm

Chris.
Cheers Chris
i have updated and changed it now, wasn't aware of that so cheers. Hopefully that has put that right
:beer:
Yes that's fixed it, well done :thumbup:

Chris.