Some observations of the Blue Rinse Special

General Bike chat
TaxiDriver

Some observations of the Blue Rinse Special

Post by TaxiDriver »

Hi folks,gave it a good clean today and observed these items......

Looks like a different MC has been fitted to match the calipers.

Sure does have a Hagon......

Looks real HOT in blue...........

Also has a speedo healer fitted,so presume that means altered gearing?!

Exhaust seems to be one piece,don't know if intentional.........

JEEZO!! how do I get the pics to show as typed?
AMCQ46

Re: Some observations of the Blue Rinse Special

Post by AMCQ46 »

if the clutch side still has a plastic pot, then this is likely to be a CBR600 master, which is a good match.

also looking at the fork preload adjusters, being almost all the way out suggests that the std springs have also been replaced which is also a good mod
AMcQ
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

to make the pictures work, copy the imager link and then look on the command ribbon above the box you are tying the message into.... on the top row beside the [*] there is a picture icon. click on that and it will give you (img][/img). you put the link in the middle of that
AMcQ
TaxiDriver

Post by TaxiDriver »

AMCQ46 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:47 pm to make the pictures work, copy the imager link and then look on the command ribbon above the box you are tying the message into.... on the top row beside the [*] there is a picture icon. click on that and it will give you (img][/img). you put the link in the middle of that
All good as usual,thanks for that info.

It may take some time to actualy manage those instructions so I would be grateful if you could envelop them for me until I have it right... :roll:
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

TaxiDriver wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:17 pm
AMCQ46 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:47 pm to make the pictures work, copy the imager link and then look on the command ribbon above the box you are tying the message into.... on the top row beside the [*] there is a picture icon. click on that and it will give you (img][/img). you put the link in the middle of that

It may take some time to actualy manage those instructions so I would be grateful if you could envelop them for me until I have it right... :crazy:
On imgur when you download a pic it gives you an opption panel you need to click the right one IIRC the BBcode one it has this above it...BBCode (message boards & forums) It has a blue copy button. Left click on that. then just paste it in your text. There is no need for the img boxes. it will do that for you.

see here...viewtopic.php?f=10&t=41262

Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
TaxiDriver

Post by TaxiDriver »

MacV2 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:27 pm
TaxiDriver wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:17 pm

It may take some time to actualy manage those instructions so I would be grateful if you could envelop them for me until I have it right... :crazy:
On imgur when you download a pic it gives you an opption panel you need to click the right one IIRC the BBcode one it has this above it...BBCode (message boards & forums) It has a blue copy button. Left click on that. then just paste it in your text. There is no need for the img boxes. it will do that for you.

see here...viewtopic.php?f=10&t=41262

Yea man I get that....I just aint fit atm to actualy do it.....

So can you pls do it for me...... :beer:
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Here you go....

==============================Enter the Darkside