Guy Martin on TV Sunday evening.

General Bike chat
sirch345
Site Admin

Guy Martin on TV Sunday evening.

Post by sirch345 »

Speed with Guy Martin - F1 Challenge is on Sunday (tomorrow) evening Ch4 at 8pm.
This is not the F1 Special with David Coulthard that was broadcasted last year, which I thought it was at first.

Speed with Guy Martin - F1 Challenge:- http://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/showthr ... ?tid=25439

Chris.
hallie

Re: Guy Martin on TV Sunday evening.

Post by hallie »

Nice one Chris :thumbup:
TIP; Never take a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night
http://morrisonbhp.net/
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Phew, who would have thought there was sooooooo much in changing a tyre/wheel :lol:
The boy did good :clap:

Chris.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

That was a very good watch. I enjoyed that. How about picking a tyre up at boiling point. Quite a unique and amazing guy. There's not many folk that could step in and do as he did and with all his injuries too. I would like to know how many extra cups of Tea they went through :lol:

Thanks for posting this up Chris :thumbup:
==============================Enter the Darkside
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

VTRDark wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:46 pm That was a very good watch. I enjoyed that. How about picking a tyre up at boiling point. Quite a unique and amazing guy. There's not many folk that could step in and do as he did and with all his injuries too. I would like to know how many extra cups of Tea they went through :lol:

Thanks for posting this up Chris :thumbup:
:lol: I thought the cups-of-tea number would have increased a fair amount too.

Glad you enjoyed it. I certainly did as well, I was on edge fearing Guy would mess up. I should have known better after seeing how well he has done in his other challenges.
He did do very well IMHO, it's not easy picking up over 37lbs of weight when you're bent over like that, like you say even more so with his injuries.

He must have done extremely well seeing how the person who Guy replaced was getting worried how good Guy was,

Chris.
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

that was a great watch.. just shows you the pressure them guys are under :eek2
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Good show, interesting to see the level of practice. I was surprised that they only hit the gym once a week though.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF