red paint code ?

General Bike chat
Damon777

red paint code ?

Post by Damon777 »

Hi all, I need the paint code for my 1999 red storm. Took the label off the subframe when it got sprayed and cant find it. Did a google and came up with r-157. If anyone has a red storm or any idea would be great thanks. :thumbup:
bigtwinthing

Re: red paint code ?

Post by bigtwinthing »

Damon777 wrote:Hi all, I need the paint code for my 1999 red storm. Took the label off the subframe when it got sprayed and cant find it. Did a google and came up with r-157. If anyone has a red storm or any idea would be great thanks. :thumbup:

Yep thats the same as mine.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Damon777 wrote:Hi all, I need the paint code for my 1999 red storm. Took the label off the subframe when it got sprayed and cant find it. Did a google and came up with r-157. If anyone has a red storm or any idea would be great thanks. :thumbup:
:thumbup:

http://www.vtr1000.org/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 48#p243027
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
Damon777

Post by Damon777 »

Cheers :clap:
Squiffythewombat

Post by Squiffythewombat »

If you goto halfords they will mix it up for you. Its called milano red and is under the motorcyle section on their machine. Often this is under "motorcicly" or something...werid i know but the machines are foreign. Colour matched several cowls etc. With this. If you dont have an airbrush setup then they can put it in a rattle can for you.

Hope this helps
Squiffy_The_Wombat

Eagles may soar but wombats dont get sucked into jet engines!!