Roger Ditchfield

A place to give honest feedback about items bought or sold in the Sales and Wants section.

Moderator: VTRDark

macdee

Roger Ditchfield

Post by macdee »

I have just received pilot jets from Roger turn around was very fast and price was very reasonable
top man
A few months back I also bought front springs again these were well priced and as usual they came with the full back up info from Roger
thanks Macdee
told you not to but oh no you knew better
VTRDark

Re: Roger Ditchfield

Post by VTRDark »

Argh good move posting here. Yes outstanding service and help from Roger at Revolution Racing as always. I got my custom racetech fork springs from him. He not only sells the parts, but is full of excellent after sales service and advice. A true old school gentleman as many have discovered on here.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Watty

Post by Watty »

+1 on what has already been said. Roger has recently "Rogered" my forks and carried out repair/refurbishment of my Penske rear shock. Turn around time is super quick,advice of any description is only a phone call or e mail away and nothing is a problem. Absolute gentleman with all the time in the world for people. Customer care is second to none. Thanks Roger :thumbup:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
mik_str

Post by mik_str »

Can't say enough good things about Roger :) Top fellow for sure!
99 VTR1000F Firestorm, a.k.a. The Carbon Express
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Yep top bloke
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

An asset to the forum, for sure.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
Jscobey

Post by Jscobey »

He's a top notch guy. Havnt spent a dime with him, yet.... :wink: and he's still give me loads of helpful advice and input. Huge asset to the VTR community :thumbup:
High Hindles.SP1frontend.SP2&900rrwheel.Ohlins.SAbrace&spools.AllBalls.jetkit.JE 11.5:1 Pistns.Stg 1 Cams. HPowerstacks.HRCthrtl.SSlines.RadMC.WveRtr.LtWtFlywhl.LEDtail.mosfet.MCCT.DePair.Tailtidy.DM rrsets.Lower.Carbonadis.hugger.sliders.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

I've just had my Penske shock overhauled/serviced by Roger Ditchfield. Quick turn around time and a first class service as always :D

You might be thinking why didn't I get it done locally seeing as we live so far apart, well the simple answer is, Rogers wealth of knowledge. I couldn't see the point of having it overhauled/serviced by someone local who doesn't know the way our bikes work like Roger does.

The fact I could post the shock to him was also an advantage.

Many thanks Roger for putting up with me and my list of questions on suspension. You've been a huge help to me this time and over the decade or more I've known you.

I would definitely recommend Roger for any suspension upgrades you are thinking about having done.

This is a link to his site:- http://www.revolutionuk.co.uk/

Cheers,

Chris.
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

A gentleman and a scholar. Recommended.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

How brilliant is this forum? The variety of members and the kindness & helpfulness of all members is amazing and on top of this we have Roger to the benefit of all of us. Makes me realise how lucky I am to have found this forum.
:thumbup:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

Kev L wrote:How brilliant is this forum? The variety of members and the kindness & helpfulness of all members is amazing and on top of this we have Roger to the benefit of all of us. Makes me realise how lucky I am to have found this forum.

+1 :thumbup: and help with avatars and computer skills.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
Jamoi

Post by Jamoi »

Kev L wrote:How brilliant is this forum? The variety of members and the kindness & helpfulness of all members is amazing and on top of this we have Roger to the benefit of all of us. Makes me realise how lucky I am to have found this forum.
+2

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Roger would be my first port of call when it comes to having my suspension serviced :thumbup:
Jamie :wave:
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

well said kev...... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Roger Ditchfield

Post by Roger Ditchfield »

Thank you guys for your kind and flattering comments.
I am always happy to help the VTR enthusiasts where I can with honest and reliable information.
I share your love of "V" twins since my early racing days on a Vincent Black Shadow and Black Lightening.
The VTR was the last Honda road bike to use carbs and I was honoured to play a part in its development before the advent of the SPs and I am so pleased that the bike still has so many devotees.
Long live the VTR !!
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Roger, did you see the Vinnie Black Knight, in a multitude of bits that sold recently for £98,100!
:crazy:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF