Project Blue Belle

A place for you to list your ongoing bike projects
StormyRob

Re: Project Blue Belle

Post by StormyRob »

Fabio I'm at the bottom at the minute with this yellow storm.....
Only way is up :beer:

Kev I don't think you have anything to worry about. I'll hang a furry dice off the back so it's aittle different to yours!
If you don't try you never know if you can do it.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

You're a classy dude and no mistake matey.
Mrs L posted your package today, about 11am mate. I did chastise her about the 11am rather than 09:30 as I expected, but she threatened to remove my gentlemans vegetables so I just said thank you!
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
StormyRob

Post by StormyRob »

Kev L wrote:You're a classy dude and no mistake matey.
Mrs L posted your package today, about 11am mate. I did chastise her about the 11am rather than 09:30 as I expected, but she threatened to remove my gentlemans vegetables so I just said thank you!

Many thanks Kev! No rush at all. Respray isn't for a couple of weeks. Thanks to your Mrs again
YETI

Post by YETI »

I'll add to this that the butt wipe monkey Matt, Matt greenall still has my polished VTR Swingarm with a fireblade brace on it and even though he promised to return it last year I've recieved nothing ....
Steer well clear of this low life con man !! .

YETI ..
macdee

Post by macdee »

:Ball Kick:
told you not to but oh no you knew better
Shauned71

Post by Shauned71 »

So much bullshit... I was already in the loop on all of this through chatting to others in the past including Rob plus being involved with another pile of steamy poo that a mate of mine got caught up in and I got dragged into. But as easily as I could add more to this web of deceit, tbh saying I could add more is just about as far as I want to get involved.. besides, I think enough has been said. Pretty sure everyone gets the picture.

Rob... Good to know you have got things sorted out as far as this matter goes and glad to see you have another bike to play with after it all going to sh1t last time :thumbup:
StormyRob

Post by StormyRob »

Shauned71 wrote:So much bullshit... I was already in the loop on all of this through chatting to others in the past including Rob plus being involved with another pile of steamy poo that a mate of mine got caught up in and I got dragged into. But as easily as I could add more to this web of deceit, tbh saying I could add more is just about as far as I want to get involved.. besides, I think enough has been said. Pretty sure everyone gets the picture.

Rob... Good to know you have got things sorted out as far as this matter goes and glad to see you have another bike to play with after it all going to sh1t last time :thumbup:
Thanks mate. Bike is moving along nicely. Just a tad unloved so unfortunately it's costing me to sort out but this time I'll be happy in the end!
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

wow - just found this thread and what a wombles. In the past I have put my utmost faith in this forum's members and all have been ace and super helpful etc etc. Glad you're sort of sorted, but the experience will never fade. It casts a dark, sour shadow over trust in people. thanks for sharing Rob
StormyRob

Post by StormyRob »

I'm still happy to put trust in the members of this forum. One bad egg and all that
-Floris-

Post by -Floris- »

Just read your story.. What an asshole! I'm glad for you that you've got your money back and wish you all the best with your new Storm!
It's sad that, in our blindness we gather thorns for flowers
StormyRob

Post by StormyRob »

-Floris- wrote:Just read your story.. What an asshole! I'm glad for you that you've got your money back and wish you all the best with your new Storm!

Thanks Floris. Onwards and upwards
freeridenick

Post by freeridenick »

AMCQ46 wrote: I was in discussion with matt about buying the PFM disc and calipers last yr and I would like thank the other members who contacted me and told me to take care......... looks like a lucky escape.
I was in a conversation with him about these late last year too which extended to a whole load of advice about upgrading my 'storm. I can't comment on his authenticity as we never got as far as even discussing price let alone exchanging money but he came across as helpful and knowledgeable, including pics of parts and fabrication.

Anyway, the point is that he ended up listing a load of parts he had that suggested he'd part with. Sounds like a few folks will recognise some:
brembo serie oro discs
A rcs master cylinder for the front brakes
Rear brembo master cyl
A 50th anniversary shock with remote
Gilles rearsets
Modified airbox with k&n
Mori stacks
Plenty of hel braided lines for the whole lot again new and a longer set for the blade front end
Pfm brakes Inc calipers
Micron cans
Supersprox sprocket with 500 miles on
1 off set of frame protectors
Spondon frame and rearsets
Blade wheels
Single seat unit but needs a bit of work to Finnish
Braced swingarm
Dyno jet Kit
StormyRob

Post by StormyRob »

A lot of that stuff is familiar. A lot sold to me! And others.
Anotherbikerbabe

Post by Anotherbikerbabe »

:redface I don't even know where to behind as I was fed so much bullshit I actually thought I was a mushroom living in the dark! Ian showed me the molds the day he bought them off a friend of mine in Wales so I had no reason whatsoever to doubt that Matt was going to make me a set as yeti n matt said " don't worry we'll look after you" so to part pay for full set, I undertook a lot of administration and Web site content work as well as take a set of brand new tyres through to Matt, again, in part payment. As rob found, I kept asking and asking for photos, I kept getting fobbed off n fed bullshit, he actually said his wife had kicked him out over the Xmas ( after Spain) as he'd had a fight with her new boyfriend! Total BS. I had done a fair amount of work by this time but not only that, Dave collected ( our fuel n toll money as none was offered) the bike from Southampton, took it back to Wales, spent 3 weeks every night after working fixing up matts bike to get it ready for Spain n when I say fixing up, I'm talking new Brembo ms, new discs, callipers rad hoses tranlogic dash, everything,that just needed a rolling road thingy to calibrate it, n no doubt everyone saw all the photos of the progress Dave was making n so matts bike was ready n we took it back yet again to Southampton as matt had said he was so busy, he didn't have time to sort it ( we were made to believe he was working on my fairing kit) off we went to Spain. Unbeknown to us, we later found out last year from another member, he n other members on the ferry coming home were slagging us off? For what I have no idea but the 2 faced b8stard smiled n hugged n said goodbye WTF. more months went by n still no photos, despite matt saying " I'll see it right for all the graft Dave did" so I contacted yeti, he is or was his business partner at the time and asked for his help only to be told, " if matt says it's being done, you'll have to take it up with him, it's not up to me"?? What.. That's what I got, then I got a load of verbal from more spins n yarns made up sh1t so wombles it. I wasn't going to get any help.
Matt still had my brand new tyres, on the strength of me seeing the molds, I had no doubts n trusted them both to sort it out. Since I was going to getting a new kit, what did I do? That's right, I went ahead and sold my pristine fairing kit n they both knew and nobody said a word. I had allsorts of excuses from him being looked up, moving house ( another lie) he's still in Southampton and his fabricated house in the new forest was a photo of something from Scotland I think. So I'm sat with a naked bike, no fairing, nobody made good on their word, Dave worked tirelessly for 3 weeks solid and all for the total sum of fck all.
I asked for my tyres back and he said he'd sent them by courier, they never arrived, surprise surprise, and I now know another innocently bought them off matt for £100! Brand new they were. Also, the Harris Ti cans he allegedly sold to Rob, were ours!! He used the photo I'd got off another member when I bought them and I knew nothing about this until I contacted asking did I still have them! Erm yes n that day, I took photos of them on daves bike n emailed them over.

I have no words for the betrayal I felt not just from porkies pie matt off matt but also other members who jumped on his lies n de friended me or stopped speaking to me when I had done nothing but put my trust in a company that can't be trusted with a fckn egg timer! Poor akito, I feel for the guy and he was threatened to keep his mouth shut about it online and as a company, I wouldn't pour water if they were on fire. This is just a snap shot of my experience it goes deeper than this with him not content he made up a name deanspyball n slagged Dave off to the hilt and another member who is well known, was well aware it was all lies n said absolutely nothing. It's a joke, he is the biggest sociopath I have ever had the misfortune to meet and I had to stop Dave driving there n doing something he'd get locked up for when we found out . The spineless tw@ isn't worth it. The man can't lie straight in bed he tells so many lies. I'm disgusted to be honest. I lost faith in the Vtr group after that and we dud nothing but help him and to think he and others, knew I'd sold my whole kit and was left with nothing, words fail me. I left the Vtr owners fb group as I'd gad a gutful n now I see karma has paid a visit! He needs a good hiding. I have a lot of messages off ppl telling me to ignore his deanspyball comments, which I did, the man's not worth my energy or time.
My silver lining is I now have a copy of the molds to do with whatever I choose and I'm in middle of having extra molds sorted n then painted as we moved out of Wales last year and I was so sick n disgusted I didn't even want to ride my bike anymore.

I hope his next sh1t is a porcupine and the remaining few teeth he has left, someone else. Knocks them out for me. It's disgusting to steal and defraud people who helped you out and I just think I'm so glad I'm not associated in any way shape or form to a person or a company of such low standards. I keep myself to myself, I never post anything on social media about other people but folk need to know not to be ripped off. I've warned everyone new n old Vtr related,do not give him anything as you'll never see the goods..... He is the ultimate Walker, to use excuses such ad " my daughter was raped" is just too low for me.... I just wanna get on, like rob, this has left a bitter taste in my mouth and I'll find it hard to trust members now.
Silly boys...Women do have balls....We just wear them higher up!
VTR Phoenix

Post by VTR Phoenix »

As Rob has found out, it's best not to throw the whole box away just because of a couple of rotten eggs.
If it aint broke, get your bloody hands off it!