Free to a good home!

Moderator: VTRDark

Kev L

Free to a good home!

Post by Kev L »

One pair of ‘Rugged Roads’ choke nuts, the connection between the choke cables and the carbs. They are plastic OEM and they often fail when working on the carbs. I’ve had Marks version on my VTR pretty much since I’ve had it as I had the carbs off adding odds and sods. I bought a pair in November last year to fit to the Transalp, again because I was tearing the carbs apart, but my added old brain assumed the RR nuts would fit the XL650v but they don’t they fit the XLV650/750, and also the VTR.
Hey ho my loss is somebody’s gain. If you want them either collect from Hertford or I’ll post at your cost
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
sirch345
Site Admin

Re: Free to a good home!

Post by sirch345 »

Very good of you Kev :thumbup:

Chris.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Kev I'd be happy to take them.

Not sure it falls into the good home tho...If Arachnid abuse counts against me... :lol:

I'll PM you shorty...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Sold to the man with the extra fingers smelling of urine, playing the banjo!!!! :wink:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Kev L wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:49 pm Sold to the man with the extra fingers smelling of urine, playing the banjo!!!! :wink:
Oi watch it ... I cant play the banjo...

You still got the shotgun Kev?

Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...