For sale - on ebay

Moderator: VTRDark

BrianC

For sale - on ebay

Post by BrianC »

Just listed the following on ebay - im open to offers from the members of this forum.

Good engine - i understand less than 30k miles, woth a converted rear head on front and what look like ccts either with stopper mod or converted manuals, includes starter and suspension dog bone.
On ebay at £399

Rear cylinder head converted to front, original cct port blanked off and other blank milled out and threaded to accept cct.
Comes with both cams and cam caps, but no cap studs plus chain guide. Exhaust valves fitted along with springs and buckets, no inlet valves but springs and collets. Only one cam bucket.
Exhaust threads/studs good

On ebay at £79.99

Front cylinder. No valves but comes with both cams and cam caps, but no cap studs plus chain guide. Comes complete with a full set of springs, collets , buckets and shims?

On ebay at £79.99

Rentec grab rail plus the critical frame that fits i to the rear subframe. Some light marks from wear

On ebay at £59.99

Sidestand from x7/blackbird with extended prong for puching stand down. All painted up and ready to fit.

On ebay at £34.99

Vtr1000 oem toolkit including the plug spanner . I ghink its complete at 14 parts plus the pouch.

On ebay at £64.99

All prices plus p&p via collect plus.