Yamaha FZ1 Fazer (Photo's now added)

Moderator: VTRDark

popkat

Yamaha FZ1 Fazer (Photo's now added)

Post by popkat »

Pass this on if you know anyone who might be interested please... Although there are quite a few who own both a Firestorm and an FZ1 Fazer so someone on here may like to add it to the collection.

2009 Yamaha FZ1-s Fazer, metallic grey colour
33000 miles
Full service history including valve clearances
very good condition
Givi rack with monolock top plate
BOS end can
Crash bungs
Heated grips.
tool kit
Venturesheild paint protection fitted from new
MOT until June 2018 (May be July)
Bike doesn't need anything doing and is ready to ride away.

I owned this bike new then sold it to a friend 14 months later, didn't really want to but at the time I needed to. Earlier this year I had the chance to buy it back and jumped at it. I've spent this year riding it round and really enjoyed it. Now I've bought something newer it has to go to help pay for it. If I had the money I would keep it for good, Struggling to look at it in the garage as I like it so much but I can't keep every bike.

£2995 or offer.. I'll listen to any offer on it, if it's too low I'll just say so, no problem.

Cheers

http://www.bidefordmotorcycles.co.uk
2014 CRMC Post classic Superbike champion.
2014 CRMC Post classic senior production champion. On a Suzuki Katana 1100
My bikes, Firestorm, Suzuki GSX-s1000 Katana, VFR800Fi. Projects, 1986 popup Katana, 3 XJ600’s
popkat

Re: Yamaha FZ1 Fazer (Photo's now added)

Post by popkat »

Thanks for putting the pictures on Chris :thumbup:

My bikes, Firestorm, Suzuki GSX-s1000 Katana, VFR800Fi. Projects, 1986 popup Katana, 3 XJ600’s
popkat

Re: Yamaha FZ1 Fazer (Photo's now added)

Post by popkat »

This is back up for sale, I had it sold and the deal would be done anytime over winter as the new owner was in no rush until spring. I know the chap well so took him on his word. I contacted him last week and he was still keen, then popped up on his current bike, after this he said he couldn't bring himself to sell the old one so has pulled out. I'm disappointed as need to sell this bike, I need some of the money toward the race bike and it's put me in a bit of a fix.. Anyway we've not fallen out but I do now need a new buyer.

£2995 or close offer

I also have a GSXR1000ZL3 for sale, 6500 miles mint condition, Millionth/commemorative edition model, were sold in very limited numbers, covered in Yoshi bits from new and as supplied by Suzuki, rare bike £7400 or close offer.