Re:NEW PRICE & IMPROVED. manual cam chain tensioners.

Moderator: VTRDark

adewhitmarsh

Re:NEW PRICE & IMPROVED. manual cam chain tensioners.

Post by adewhitmarsh »

UPDATED 12th December 2016 ( item are now suppled wit a o-ring fitted under main locking nyloc nut)
I manufacturer manual cam chain tensioner for the Honda vtr 1000/Xl1000 Models 1997-2005.CNC machined to a high standard & quality from T6 aluminium.Supplyed with stainless steel locking nut,nyloc locking nut with o-ring fitted under lock nut,button head screws, high tensile zinc plated adjusting screw all corrosion resistant.I sell a pair off tensioners for £46.00 with £3.50 tracked post on ebay(seller 1967ade.i have 100% positive feedback)if members pay direct to paypal (and not thorough eBay, you save £4.00 due to postage & ebay fees) that's £46.00 a pair with tracked postage.if you are interested or would like more details contact me on this forum or email adrianwhitmarsh@yahoo.co.uk (Fitting instructions suppled on request)

Last edited by adewhitmarsh on Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:58 am, edited 22 times in total.
MacV2

Re: manual cam chain tensioners for sale

Post by MacV2 »

Worth reading a good comparison of CCt's available for anyone unsure on what to buy.

http://www.vtr1000.org/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 20#p186028

Then there's always the stopper mod as well to consider.

http://www.vtr1000.org/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 16#p157492

Personally I've run 3 Storms all with Bazza manuals fitted & never had an issue.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
chric

Post by chric »

After do better than that for me im affraid forum members allways get stuff cheaper as you will be not paying paypal fees and ebay fees on the item.
Make your prices more attractive :thumbup:
Ill never be a sell out storm forever
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Good to have another alternative though, especially since ROAS hasn't been around for a while.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
adewhitmarsh

Post by adewhitmarsh »

I have been selling for the last 6 months, so must be a good price, kreiger & APE will be £75 + tax + import duty + postage.
Last edited by adewhitmarsh on Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

adewhitmarsh wrote:I have sold over 70 pairs in the last 6 months so must be a good price, kreiger & APE will be £75 + postage.
:thumbup:
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

adewhitmarsh wrote:I have sold over 70 pairs in the last 6 months so must be a good price, kreiger & APE will be £75 + postage.

Not quite...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-VTR-100 ... 1226465279

I make that £55.97
Last edited by MacV2 on Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
adewhitmarsh

Post by adewhitmarsh »

What about shipping from America + vat +import tax ???
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

I take it your referring to the Kreiger tensioners. We have a reseller in Holland for Kreiger tensioners for those exact reasons. :wink:
Good to have another alternative though, especially since ROAS hasn't been around for a while.
Quite right Kev and for that reason I thought it only fair to sticky this thread with the others. I will at some stage shortly combine all the CCT supplier options into one sticky with links to each supplier.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

I've used ade for 2 pairs of mcct's, can't really fault them, fast delivery as well, and if you contact him and ask really really nicely, he might do you a deal..... :wink:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

cybercarl wrote:
I take it your referring to the Kreiger tensioners. We have a reseller in Holland for Kreiger tensioners for those exact reasons. :wink:

(:-})
Sorry I posted the wrong link in that post I have changed it now...That price includes shipping. You might get stung for import & VAT...you might not... :lol:

Yeah Rob De Hoo flogs them as well which avoids the import tax. http://www.exhausist.com/prices.php
Shauned71

Post by Shauned71 »

chric wrote:After do better than that for me im affraid forum members allways get stuff cheaper as you will be not paying paypal fees and ebay fees on the item.
Who is cheaper Chric?

My mate bought direct from the US.. didn't dodge the tax though :Oops:
Robs are approx £72 although they come with oem gaskets, instructions and if needed any fitting help.

So it seems, unless there's any other suppliers the cheapest option is Abe. Think it's fair to add (can only speak for myself here though) out the comments I have seen on fb from folk who have bought from him I have yet to see a bad word.

Only one thing and I will admit to being _________ (picky or a tight ass, choose as you see fit :lol: ) £50 + post if paying direct.. they are that price on ebay so wouldn't that mean there's room to shave just a whisker off the price :wink:
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Shauned71 wrote:
chric wrote:After do better than that for me im affraid forum members allways get stuff cheaper as you will be not paying paypal fees and ebay fees on the item.
Who is cheaper Chric?
Bazza ones are cheaper.

The only issue is that he's not been getting the old ones back from those that have bought off him.

So If you are changing CCT's dont bin them send them to Bazza for recommissioning... :thumbup:
Shauned71

Post by Shauned71 »

MacV2 wrote:
Bazza ones are cheaper.

The only issue is that he's not been getting the old ones back from those that have bought off him.

So If you are changing CCT's dont bin them send them to Bazza for recommissioning... :thumbup:
I know Bazza's are cheaper... remember seeing posts in past that his auto conversions were cheaper than buying the ones on Ebay. Because chric mentioned about saving on Ebay fees I was assuming there was another cheaper supplier of manual's along the same lines of what kreiger & APE do.
chric

Post by chric »

No what i should have said is knock money off where saveing you cash from ebay fees.
And bazzas do fine for me at 30 quid iirc what they cost.
Im not knocking ade just be nice to have a forum deal thats all :thumbup:
Ill never be a sell out storm forever