Re:NEW PRICE & IMPROVED. manual cam chain tensioners.

Moderator: VTRDark

chric

Re: manual cam chain tensioners for sale

Post by chric »

just spotted he as :clap:
So another great choice for the mccts :D
Ill never be a sell out storm forever
adewhitmarsh

Post by adewhitmarsh »

The latest deal is now £46.00 a pair with postage FOR FORUM MEMBERS PAYING DIRECT TO PAYPAL.Now that's a good deal folks.
Last edited by adewhitmarsh on Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

adewhitmarsh wrote:The deal is £54.00 a pair with postage on ebay (£4.00 eBay fees) or £50.00 a pair TOTAL WITH POSTAGE FOR FORUM MEMBERS PAYING DIRECT TO PAYPAL(you save £4.00 on ebay fees).Now that's a good deal folks.
:thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

OAP discount?
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
chric

Post by chric »

Tight yorkshire basta*d discount :lol:
Ill never be a sell out storm forever
aces-high

Post by aces-high »

Wicky wrote:OAP discount?
I always discount OAP's :)
adewhitmarsh

Post by adewhitmarsh »

I have just checked my feedback, all seem to be happy with nyloc needing 15mm spanner to adjust tensioner.
adewhitmarsh

forum members discount on manual cam chain tensioners .

Post by adewhitmarsh »

Forum members discount £50.00 with free first class post, what a deal to save your engine from self destruction & a big repair bill.
Last edited by adewhitmarsh on Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

ade can you add some photos of the tensioners to your first post please.

Thanks

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
adewhitmarsh

Post by adewhitmarsh »

cybercarl wrote:ade can you add some photos of the tensioners to your first post please.

Thanks

(:-})
Hi, I would like to, but not sure how to do it, I managed a eBay link so members can see some pictures. Cheers Ade
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Ade Image
adewhitmarsh

Post by adewhitmarsh »

That's brilliant, thanks for that.
adewhitmarsh

Post by adewhitmarsh »

lloydie wrote:Ade Image
This is one off my tensioners fitted to the rear cylinder.
VTRdH

Post by VTRdH »

Just some comment on the tensioner prices etc.
There are many different tensioners available for the VTR F and all have there + or - , it is not only a matter of price.
Some go for cheap, others for service and future availability of parts and / or services.
Allthough not the cheapest i can only say that the Krieger tensioners have proven their reliability (as well as the APE, Higgins). As far as i know the most expensive ones are the Higgins tensioners (around € 260,= a set), these are from a german producer, they are fully automatic but do not have the problem the original Honda ones can have.
The cheapest ones i have seen were only € 30,= a set shipped, however the supplier withdrew from the business for, to me, unknown reasons.
APE, Krieger and some others need a certain pricelevel as they have had development as well as machinery costs and labour costs. Others copy excisting tensioners from a supplier, nothing wrong with that, it's their responsibility. This explains a part of the pricedifferences, furtheron delivery with or without OEM gaskets and producers instruction supplied makes a bit of a difference as well as the productdesign.
In my opinion you simply cannot compare private person produced products with that of companies as the basic costs are completely different.( i am not talking about the quality aspects, warranties etc)
I have a fixed pricelevel since i started with Mark, sometimes i am able to give my customers special prices for combined shipments with other VTR related parts such as screens, chain kits, airfilters. That is what i can do,and i will keep doing in future, i need a certain margin in order to give the service Mark is also doing otherwise i would not be a good reseller for Mark Krieger. And also important.... i have to pay my taxes !
In the end everybody has it's own reason to buy whatever he wants to buy, but i know quality sells itself , as simple as that.
Distributor KRIEGER manual cct's
VTR parts supplier worldwide
adewhitmarsh

Post by adewhitmarsh »

VTRdH wrote:Just some comment on the tensioner prices etc.
There are many different tensioners available for the VTR F and all have there + or - , it is not only a matter of price.
Some go for cheap, others for service and future availability of parts and / or services.
Allthough not the cheapest i can only say that the Krieger tensioners have proven their reliability (as well as the APE, Higgins). As far as i know the most expensive ones are the Higgins tensioners (around € 260,= a set), these are from a german producer, they are fully automatic but do not have the problem the original Honda ones can have.
The cheapest ones i have seen were only € 30,= a set shipped, however the supplier withdrew from the business for, to me, unknown reasons.
APE, Krieger and some others need a certain pricelevel as they have had development as well as machinery costs and labour costs. Others copy excisting tensioners from a supplier, nothing wrong with that, it's their responsibility. This explains a part of the pricedifferences, furtheron delivery with or without OEM gaskets and producers instruction supplied makes a bit of a difference as well as the productdesign.
In my opinion you simply cannot compare private person produced products with that of companies as the basic costs are completely different.( i am not talking about the quality aspects, warranties etc)
I have a fixed pricelevel since i started with Mark, sometimes i am able to give my customers special prices for combined shipments with other VTR related parts such as screens, chain kits, airfilters. That is what i can do,and i will keep doing in future, i need a certain margin in order to give the service Mark is also doing otherwise i would not be a good reseller for Mark Krieger. And also important.... i have to pay my taxes !
In the end everybody has it's own reason to buy whatever he wants to buy, but i know quality sells itself , as simple as that.
why is it Rob de Hoo that you always have to make some comment about private persons making manual ccts, its about time you stopped whiching my every move.
Last edited by adewhitmarsh on Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.