Benny's Bike Parts

Moderator: VTRDark

VTRDark

Re: Benny's Bike Parts

Post by VTRDark »

Would be interested in front and rear paddock stands
I believe this is going to be a PM auction with reserves on items.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Watty

Post by Watty »

Miztaziggy wrote:
Wattys1 wrote:No 8 has zx9r wrote on it? Or am I pointing out the obvious! :?
Yes mate, but without trying them on that bike I can't be sure that's what they're for. Also AFAIK Benny never had a ZX9, no not sure why he would have these. All I can think is they are mislabelled or they will fit something else.
No probs, just a daft thought :D
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
Xenocide

Post by Xenocide »

Hairy biker wrote:Those gauges in pic 7 look like the manual type gauges for doing air con.
Yes that's correct it's an air conditioning charging/purging manifold & hose set. I'd like to put in a bid for this for a present for a friend of mine. How does one go about this?
'98 VTR (Red - the quickest)
'94 KTM LC4 400e
'69 Land Rover S2 Lightweight
Trowbridge & Surrounding Areas Lawn Mower Servicing & Repairs
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Xenocide wrote:
Hairy biker wrote:Those gauges in pic 7 look like the manual type gauges for doing air con.
Yes that's correct it's an air conditioning charging/purging manifold & hose set. I'd like to put in a bid for this for a present for a friend of mine. How does one go about this?

I think when ready they will set up a new thread & it will be done by silent auction i.e. you place a bid by PM to whoever is moderating it. When the time is up they will let you know if you have won & how to pay...

Mac
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Benny had a ZXR750 for a while, I wonder whether the downpipes are an upgrade for that? :think:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Miztaziggy

Post by Miztaziggy »

Right - need to get this sorted out.

How are we going to sell this stuff off? I am a little bit uneasy with a PM auction. I think listing normally with a set price for each item would be much easier and quicker.

Maybe a combination of the 2.

If someone wants something at that price, they post up. If someone else wants that part and is prepared to pay more, they post up within 24 hours with minimum extra bid of original price + 10%. If no further posts are received within 24 hours of original, it's considered sold.

Any thoughts?
Steve6088

Post by Steve6088 »

My suggestion is using a shared google docs spreadsheet and people put there bids in on there. Would be a lot easier to organise I reckon.

i.e

I'm happy to create it
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

If someone else wants that part and is prepared to pay more, they post up within 24 hours with minimum extra bid of original price + 10%. If no further posts are received within 24 hours of original, it's considered sold.
I think you are going to have a lot of stuff sold below market value. Not everyone comes on here everyday within 24h. Only us forum addicts. A Combination of the two would be better if you put a starting price on items. Let the bidder begin from there, forget the 24h and leave items up a week, then check who is the highest bidder. But for this to work each item would have to have it's own thread with individual lot number LOL if all items are under one thread (no matter which way it's done) then things will get very messy very quickly.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside