Vtr 1000 stickers

Moderator: VTRDark

agentpineapple

Re: Vtr 1000 stickers

Post by agentpineapple »

ideally I need dimensions something like these......
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

So they look like mine Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

they're never going to look as good as yours lloydie.... :thumbup:
but that's the sort of size i'm after, here's another picture of what it needs to cover....
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
pat

Post by pat »

agentpineapple wrote:I think I've bought a pair of these from you in the past, my only worry, is that they don't cover the crappy purple paint.... :(
do you think you could post up some rough measurements dude?
I think I need them to be at least 10mm bigger in all directions, also the can the carbon edging be in plain gloss black
I'm pretty sure I never sold you any numberboards,but I can make them 10mm bigger in length & height if needed and the gloss black wont be a problem either.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

I was thinking 10mm in all directions, so 20mm higher and 20mm longer, I can't remember who I bought them from, they just looked a lot like yours, what's the height and length of the ones you sell mate, then I can measure it out on the bike, and if I need bigger i'll let you know dude.... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
pat

Post by pat »

agentpineapple wrote:I was thinking 10mm in all directions, so 20mm higher and 20mm longer, I can't remember who I bought them from, they just looked a lot like yours, what's the height and length of the ones you sell mate, then I can measure it out on the bike, and if I need bigger i'll let you know dude.... :thumbup:

mine are 35.5cm's X 22.5cm's, but can be made any size/colour you want.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

pat wrote:
agentpineapple wrote:I was thinking 10mm in all directions, so 20mm higher and 20mm longer, I can't remember who I bought them from, they just looked a lot like yours, what's the height and length of the ones you sell mate, then I can measure it out on the bike, and if I need bigger i'll let you know dude.... :thumbup:

mine are 35.5cm's X 22.5cm's, but can be made any size/colour you want.
cheers pat, i'll go and have a measure up.... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

hi mate, I've had a measure up, and I think the lengths fine at 35.5cm. but could you make the height 23.5cm please mate
in white with either a gloss black or matte black border, as seen in your picture.
pm me the price and your paypal details please mate :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
pat

Post by pat »

agentpineapple wrote:hi mate, I've had a measure up, and I think the lengths fine at 35.5cm. but could you make the height 23.5cm please mate
in white with either a gloss black or matte black border, as seen in your picture.
I'll get on it tomorrow,I'm not at home till late tonight,I'll pm you once I have them made up,what do you prefer gloss or satin black?
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

pat wrote:
agentpineapple wrote:hi mate, I've had a measure up, and I think the lengths fine at 35.5cm. but could you make the height 23.5cm please mate
I'll get on it tomorrow,I'm not at home till late tonight,I'll pm you once I have them made up,what do you prefer gloss or satin black?
gloss please mate..... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
pat

Post by pat »

agentpineapple wrote:
pat wrote:
cool,
pat

Post by pat »

agentpineapple wrote:
pat wrote:

PM sent...
Loo Kahs

Post by Loo Kahs »

Perhaps one of these? :lol: