VTR for sale

Moderator: VTRDark

AMCQ46

Re: VTR for sale

Post by AMCQ46 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:20 pm

uk13iker wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:52 am
Image every time you speak to me you make me change my mind and put me off selling it haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
don't speak to Kev :D
AMcQ

uk13iker

Re: VTR for sale

Post by uk13iker » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:27 pm

Well after a night shift and being awake for over 24 hours got the bike out this morning which in its self is a pita prepped tyre pressures, chain lubed, went the petrol station and got petrol ready for someone to test ride, realised it was sorn so re taxed it only for him not to show up not even a message off him until I sent him 2. Reply was sorry mate just bought a tl1000 only left me with £1200 budget wtf how do people think it’s ok to waste people’s time in my experiences why is it such a hassle selling a vehicle? So as it was out decided to go on a ride which I didn’t want to do thinking it would change my mind about selling it but for whatever reason I’m not feeling the buzz of bikes couple of years ago that’s all I could think of. But I’ve decided if it doesn’t sell I will just put it away till next year and see how I feel then. Only reason I’ve put it up is there’s a car I want and already having 2 cars and 2 bikes I’ve decided time for bikes to go. Couple more pics from today. ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk