Gutted

Show off your bike, modifications or projects and share them with the world.
Autosol

Gutted

Post by Autosol »

Hi here is my wee storm love it to bits but have decided that we will have to go our separate ways :( due to now having an arm of screws and metal work its no fun anymore Image :( :( its just too fn sore to be honest :( :( so after an mot its sale time .
" The future is unwritten " Joe Strummer 1952 - 2002 Gone but not forgotten

" 2nd place is the first of the loooosers "
Dickiebig

Re: Gutted

Post by Dickiebig »

Get straight bars on there. People knock CNComfy but mine came through quick and it was fairly easy. Only did drag bars so no fairing alterations
Autosol

Post by Autosol »

Richard wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:43 am Get straight bars on there. People knock CNComfy but mine came through quick and it was fairly easy. Only did drag bars so no fairing alterations

Thanks for that :thumbup: also have an xjr 1200 with renthal bars on and they are straight and it's the same , after about 10 mins have to stop as my arm is fu??ed big style , will probably sell it as well :( :( jeezzus no bikes , always had a bike too :(
" The future is unwritten " Joe Strummer 1952 - 2002 Gone but not forgotten

" 2nd place is the first of the loooosers "
cheekykev

Post by cheekykev »

Quite a lot of us have done the Ultra Low Renthal bar conversion, it worked for me and also plenty of others.
Yes it does mean you have to cut the fairing, but that's no big deal, a bit of masking tape, a hack saw blade and 30 minutes work, plus it actually suites the bike when done propperly.
Like what you do
Do what you like
He who wonders isn't always lost
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

FIX 1.jpg
Standard bars & a wonkey wrist, bit achey on the first real long run...Wales 2014 but no real problems since then with discomfort...I did have the plate removed after about a year tho...
Mr Wristy.jpg
How recent is this injury ?
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...