a bit of spondoness.

Show off your bike, modifications or projects and share them with the world.
StormyRob

Re: a bit of spondoness.

Post by StormyRob »

Good job mate! I am just glad she is still in one piece. Not so concerned about you 😂
If you don't try you never know if you can do it.
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

oh jesus ay lets not care about little old me ya vultures :lol: ..

no mad antics at the track. im no Rossi but the tyres reached the limit and give plenty of warning to wind my neck in.
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

fabiostar wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 9:25 am oh jesus ay lets not care about little old me ya vultures :lol: ..

no mad antics at the track. im no Rossi but the tyres reached the limit and give plenty of warning to wind my neck in.
Which tyres are you running on Blue out of interest :?:

Chris.
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

sirch345 wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 2:16 pm
fabiostar wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 9:25 am oh jesus ay lets not care about little old me ya vultures :lol: ..

Chris.
well i got a good deal on a set of metz, i think they are M5s ? il have to check, grand for the road but the rear let go a few times :eek2 .. if i go again iv a spare wheel here with a sticky dunlop gp thingy on that i would pop on for the day.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

fabiostar wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 7:39 am
sirch345 wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 2:16 pm

Chris.
well i got a good deal on a set of metz, i think they are M5s ? il have to check, grand for the road but the rear let go a few times :eek2 .. if i go again iv a spare wheel here with a sticky dunlop gp thingy on that i would pop on for the day.
Perhaps that's not such a bad thing for the track after seeing how your bellypan was touching down :wink:
Don't go going out into your garage especially to check which tyre(s) you're running :) If you think about it next time you're out there, then great,

Chris.
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

turns out they are M3 metz.. just round black things lol.. as i said they are a grand road tyre and have done everything i have asked on the road but. they didnt suit a track, maybe as you say tho better that way instead of getting carried away.. the big girls not gona see to many tracks, it was more just to tick a box to have had it on track.... :clap:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

fabiostar wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 10:56 pm turns out they are M3 metz.. just round black things lol.. as i said they are a grand road tyre and have done everything i have asked on the road but. they didnt suit a track, maybe as you say tho better that way instead of getting carried away.. the big girls not gona see to many tracks, it was more just to tick a box to have had it on track.... :clap:
Thanks for the info Rob :thumbup:

"just round black things" :lol: :thumbup:

Chris.
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

for no other reason than i was caught riding around on my brass band. taken from facebook.

be a sh1t bike to do a bank job on :eek2 :eek2
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Looking good Rob 8)

I'm amazed how upright you look on the bike 8O

Chris.
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

sirch345 wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:41 pm Looking good Rob 8)

Chris.
the apex blade raised clipons make the world of difference to the riding position.. :clap:
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

A couple of fantstic pictures there. Is the harbour one the same as before or have you been back there for another shot. You should get that framed for the mancave but the jacket needs removing in Photoshop as it takes the eyes focus away and it could do with a graduated neutral density. :biggrin

Apex risers are on my shopping list but I havent decided whether to go for the 3" or 4".
==============================Enter the Darkside
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

fabiostar wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:57 am
sirch345 wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:41 pm Looking good Rob 8)

Chris.
the apex blade raised clipons make the world of difference to the riding position.. :clap:
I realise photo's can be deceiving sometimes due to angles they are taken etc, but your riding position looks very similar to mine, and I have Renthal Ultra Low bars :thumbup:

Chris.
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

carl....its the same place i normally stop off at.....

bars wise both guys, these ones are the 3" rise and apart from a slight angle down they are close to ultra low flat bars to use :clap: :clap:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

fabiostar wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:46 pm
bars wise both guys, these ones are the 3" rise and apart from a slight angle down they are close to ultra low flat bars to use :clap: :clap:
Doh, I don't know what I was thinking :eh: of course you know with the bar conversion on ole Yellow,

Chris.
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

sirch345 wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:24 pm
fabiostar wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:46 pm
Doh, I don't know what I was thinking :eh: of course you know with the bar conversion on ole Yellow,

Chris.
i just got word back from the owner of old yellow and he is loving :clap: :clap: