a bit of spondoness.

Show off your bike, modifications or projects and share them with the world.
Wicky

Re: a bit of spondoness.

Post by Wicky »

It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Wicky wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:03 pm Image
You've gone & done it now Wicky...He's gonna have to get it sprayed again, this time with the right colour blue... :lol: :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

Wicky wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:03 pm Image
ah the new gay moriwaki colour :lol: :lol: ..

actually that picture is what started all this maddness. i seen that years ago and thought. i want that. and here i am... :clap: . thats the bike that kinda inspired this build from the start.

and iv lowered the seat unit and its now sitting flat and yes it looks better :thumbup: god dam stop making sense please.
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Good

and is the sprocket cover final or will you get that tidier - Coerce?

https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/t ... oem-30322/
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
freeridenick

Post by freeridenick »

It wasn't my clutch plates that let go was it Fabio? Didn't I send you some, or wad that someone else?
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

freeridenick wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:08 pm It wasn't my clutch plates that let go was it Fabio? Didn't I send you some, or wad that someone else?
no no nick it was the clutch that was already in the bike even tho the plates are near new :eek2 ..

@wicky... im not sure what to do about the sprocket cover. im not a big fan of being able to see a big dirty front sprocket with the cutaway covers..... im all worked out atm so chill time.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

The fishing boats seem to be in the right colours, did Mori race trawlers? :lol:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Yes that shade of Blue looks gay :lol: Only joking. The bike looks the dogs dangles. You would be better off with a standard sprocket cover than that thing with all the holes cut out or at least get all the holes symmetrical...and get some numbers on the rear numberboards. :thumbup:
==============================Enter the Darkside
kenmoore

Post by kenmoore »

Fabio,

Post a pic of the rear seat lowered and also a sound clip please . I have to hear those pipes. As you probably know I have a full race system with a shotgun setup and brand new Micron carbon cans and I can't help but wonder how it sounds compared to yours .

I am so envious of you right now !

P.S You deserve a rest . :thumbup:
South Coast
New South Wales
Australia
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

fabiostar wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:57 pm ok boys, it will never be finished...? well it is as far as i can do no more..

iv still to get the front guard fitted and reshape the pegs hangers but its as done as i want it.. first impression was, whys my clutch just let go :sad2 :sad2

so new plates and springs from mr mon :clap: sorted that.. its completely different bike to ride. the subframe,forks ,pipes and ecu have transformed it,, it seems to pick up revs from down low a lot better and by pure luck the jetting is spot on, no flat spots just twist and go.. handling wise it seems shorter, it actaully feels a lot smaller then the sum of the parts,,

so here is what has taken 15 months and a lot of planning and ducking and diving to get the bits and some great advice and help from folks on here..

iv tried to be faithful to what it looked like years ago or at least my version of what that is... i love it, i wouldnt do it again but i love it.

it was worth it for the sound alone from the pipes, the pops and bangs made me grin like a kid :thumbup:
That bike looks awesome man, now don't go changing the colour :) Great work Rob :clap: :clap:

Chris.
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

il drag it out and get a picture of how it sits now iv adjusted the seat.....

as for the colour i did torment myself over it at the start but went for the early mori blue,, i have a full spare set in castrol colours so maybe at some point get those painted in the later colour....

can imgur who i post pics thru do video clips?.. it sounds fuking nasty , not friendly burbly v twiny just nasty lol.

iv also noticed, normally when you warm a storm up they blow steam out the L/H pipe mainly until they warm up, with the mori downpipes they both blow steam so its breathing differently ?
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

just much better
kenmoore

Post by kenmoore »

Funny that, both mine blow steam to !

I put it down to the fact that they are not joined anywhere .

Would still love to hear it :thumbup:
South Coast
New South Wales
Australia
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

fabiostar wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:01 pm

can imgur who i post pics thru do video clips?.. it sounds fuking nasty , not friendly burbly v twiny just nasty lol.

Apparently not as I've just tried it, however if you post it on FB then copy the link to here... Simples even for a simpleton like you... :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

MacV2 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:12 pm
fabiostar wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:01 pm

Apparently not as I've just tried it, however if you post it on FB then copy the link to here... Simples even for a simpleton like you... :lol:
cheeky huer :clap: .