Das blaue Tier

Show off your bike, modifications or projects and share them with the world.
Virt

Re: Das blaue Tier

Post by Virt »

MacV2 wrote:
Virt wrote:

MacV2 wrote:
Nither am I...whilst your receiving your :Ball Kick: on the 7th I'll be waiting patiently wating to administer a :Boxing3: or three. you might be able to count the knuckels through your swollen eyes... :lol:

As said nice bike but not my cuppa thanks...
I love you too :lol: Fair enough, not everyone has to like it. Would be boring if everyone thought it was as beautiful if I did.. You're still going to have to put up with it being outside your house though :lol:
S'alright I have a tarp... :lol:
Oh good, you'll save the poor bike from having to see your face. That's awfully kind of you sir :thumbup:

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
turbo_billy

Post by turbo_billy »

Dont know whats up Virt, but can`t see the photos, cant see them on the direct link and cant even see your avatar pic........?
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

turbo_billy wrote:Dont know whats up Virt, but can`t see the photos, cant see them on the direct link and cant even see your avatar pic........?
You are avoiding all kinds of ugly fella, you should be grateful!! :wave:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Das blaue Tier

Post by Pete.L »

Nicely done Virt. And a good choice of colour, even if I do say so myself.
:-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
chric

Post by chric »

Make sure it's locked up well you can open them doors with a spade.
Nice bike though virt edging to a BMW megreggor bike myself when I'm better of.prefer the upright potion now am 35 and sports bike are too much of a young man thing.
Prefer to be relaxed and not aching when I go to chippy
Ill never be a sell out storm forever
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

chric wrote:Make sure it's locked up well you can open them doors with a spade.
Nice bike though virt edging to a BMW megreggor bike myself when I'm better of.prefer the upright potion now am 35 and sports bike are too much of a young man thing.
Buy a bloody car then !

35 is young there are plenty of us on here over 50 & even more fast aproaching it !

Or you could just give up chips ya fat wonker... :wink:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Ahhh words of wisdom from the forum diplomacy minister!!!! :lol:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
chric

Post by chric »

MacV2 wrote:
chric wrote:Make sure it's locked up well you can open them doors with a spade.
Buy a bloody car then !

35 is young there are plenty of us on here over 50 & even more fast aproaching it !

Or you could just give up chips ya fat wonker... :wink:
:Ball Kick: :lol:
gone off sports bike now like mine and virts there the future of bikeing 8)
and cant give up chips there like heroin to us fatties :cry:
Ill never be a sell out storm forever
budd

Post by budd »

nice bike, I was riding an Adventure version the other day and while certainly a big old bus it was surprisingly manageable and seemed to ‘swoop’ through corners very confidence inspiring. The only issue I had was with the bloody indicators, they have a switch on each handlebar, totally confused me at first.
I've now gone all European and bought a KTM Superduke GT and Aprilia RSV1000R :D ,
Storm is now gone :cry: .
Virt

Post by Virt »

Just updated the links in the first post to be on imgur, might show up for more people now :thumbup:
Pete.L wrote:Nicely done Virt. And a good choice of colour, even if I do say so myself.
:-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like the blue, I needed to slow down from all the black on my Storm and Storm :lol: :wink:
chric wrote:Nice bike though virt edging to a BMW megreggor bike myself when I'm better of.prefer the upright potion now am 35 and sports bike are too much of a young man thing.
It's a very capable bike, feels stronger on the acceleration than the Storm but top end is nowhere near as good.. But let's be honest, I don't give a sh1t :lol: Even then, it's still the same sort of bike as the Strom was and I wombles loved my Strom.
Very comfy too, could easily sit on for hundreds of miles in a day (good thing too, got like a 6-700 mile day in June!)
budd wrote:nice bike, I was riding an Adventure version the other day and while certainly a big old bus it was surprisingly manageable and seemed to ‘swoop’ through corners very confidence inspiring. The only issue I had was with the bloody indicators, they have a switch on each handlebar, totally confused me at first.
The indicators took me a couple hundred miles to get used to, they're second nature now though and couldn't bother me any less. It was the only thing I struggled with on my test ride, but it's just a case of building muscle memory for it really.
It handles perfectly on street bike tyres though, I'll get a set of original wheels at some point but it's just too good now even on the shitty PR1's. Hyped for getting new tyres in summer :lol:
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement