pineapple express

Show off your bike, modifications or projects and share them with the world.
bazzashadow

Re: pineapple express

Post by bazzashadow »

Wicky wrote:If you haven't many photos just use http://tinypic.com to upload your pics.

Any joy with contacting the wheel builder?

yes mate
done another search and came up with trever hedge racing, he does speedway bikes and restorations so i thought he would do it but he does not do wheels, so he put me intouch with an old boy called phil for dereham and he said he can do it

dying trade
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Here you go Bazza, fame at last -

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Would it be wrong for Yellow to be growing on me.

Nice looking Storm you have there Baz :thumbup: Same cans as the Pineapple...THEIR VERY LOUD :lol: I prefer the Graphite Grey lower to the Black. The Black is a little harsh against the Yellow.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
bazzashadow

Post by bazzashadow »

cybercarl wrote:Would it be wrong for Yellow to be growing on me.

Nice looking Storm you have there Baz :thumbup: Same cans as the Pineapple...THEIR VERY LOUD :lol: I prefer the Graphite Grey lower to the Black. The Black is a little harsh against the Yellow.

(:-})

:clap: :clap: :clap: kev

cheers carl
i crashed it last year, so the two brothers have gone :( :( :(
and i now have remus cans high level
not as load :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
bazzashadow

Post by bazzashadow »

sorry pineapple
stealing your thread :twisted:
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

after the assault and battering I received a week or so ago, I decided the pineapple express needed some love, so a few repairs were carried out, and finally I fitted my full titanium akrapovic exhaust system, the quality is truly stunning, the fit and finish is spot on.
carl's going to help me tinker with the fuelling, i'll be adding a bmc road filter and possibly a second long stack, but I haven't decided on that yet.
here's a little video clip I posted on youtube earlier today....
oh and my full s/s hi level two brothers system is now up for sale.... :wink:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Stephan

Post by Stephan »

agentpineapple wrote:carl's going to help me tinker with the fuelling, i'll be adding a bmc road filter and possibly a second long stack, but I haven't decided on that yet.
If you don´t have the BMC filter yet, I could sell you one in good condition (hardly used) for 17 pounds + shipping (another 10 pounds maybe). But honestly, I think Pipercross is better and paper one is the easiest to tune.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

Stephan wrote:
agentpineapple wrote:carl's going to help me tinker with the fuelling, i'll be adding a bmc road filter and possibly a second long stack, but I haven't decided on that yet.
If you don´t have the BMC filter yet, I could sell you one in good condition (hardly used) for 17 pounds + shipping (another 10 pounds maybe). But honestly, I think Pipercross is better and paper one is the easiest to tune.
that's a very kind offer mate, but I already have one, I've tried k&n, to much hassle to get it spot on, and since then I've run the oem paper type, as you say very easy to tune, but i'm told by several well informed members that the bmc is a good compromise between the two.
i'll let you know how I get on buddy, and once again, thanks for the kind offer..... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Stephan

Post by Stephan »

I had bad experience with BMC filter, full exhaust and Factory Pro needles, but by the time, it seems that I just didn´t have enough experience or patience to tune it properly :-)
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

Stephan wrote:I had bad experience with BMC filter, full exhaust and Factory Pro needles, but by the time, it seems that I just didn´t have enough experience or patience to tune it properly :-)
i'll have to see how it goes, seen as i'll be using that same setup.... 8O
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Duffy1964

Post by Duffy1964 »

That system looks tidy Marty, I had a full ti system on my KTM 640 lc4 and the fit finish & sound was perfect :thumbup:
Duffy1964
Yellow 1997 Storm R.I.P. Orange 2000 Streetfighter (Rufus), Red & Silver 1968 Triumph Trophy 650, Blue 2003 Storm Project, Red 2007 Montesa Cota Trials 250 & 1959 BSA D7 175cc Bantam Trials Project
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

seen as all my photo's have gone walkabouts, i thought i'd remind you all of how sexy my bike is.... :wink:
i've got a few minor additions to do, fit the captive spacers, fit led rear bulbs, oh and fit some more ti bolts. but that's about it for the mo.
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

iv just soiled myself sir. very nice :thumbup:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

fabiostar wrote:iv just soiled myself sir. very nice :thumbup:

last time i saw him riding it he soiled himself as well
AMcQ
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

AMCQ46 wrote:
fabiostar wrote:iv just soiled myself sir. very nice :thumbup:

last time i saw him riding it he soiled himself as well
:lol: :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...