Access Granted

New here? Come in and introduce yourself
Gravelrash

Access Granted

Post by Gravelrash »

Hello from me...Ste. I recently bought an F3, on an 05 plate, as it was clear my 900 Sprint wasn't going anywhere soon.

Paid through the nose, comparatively, for a beautiful example with 30k on the clock and Full Honda Service History, it was too nice to walk away from. I'd set my budget at 1700 and then went to 2k for this red one! For those who are struggling to sell, just wait long enough and some fool like me will come along.

I can't complain, she looks and rides like new, has the torque/bhp balance I like and I've been surprised at the amount of compliments, from bikers and the others. Didn't think anyone would be interested. Sounds awesome too, with a set of Hawk silencers (hadn't heard of them before). Loud but not LOUD!

I've long admired the Storm but avoided sport bikes since I lost an argument with a Foden dump truck in the 80's on my RD350F2. Hopefully age has given me the wisdom to have better self control, fingers crossed. I'm easily influenced by those bikes your mother warned you about.

So...Hi and see you around no doubt.

TaxiDriver

Re: Access Granted

Post by TaxiDriver »

Welcome along mate and make sure you have fun on it........ :biggrin
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
Duffy1964

Post by Duffy1964 »

Welcome to the fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Duffy1964
Yellow 1997 Storm R.I.P. Orange 2000 Streetfighter (Rufus), Red & Silver 1968 Triumph Trophy 650, Blue 2003 Storm Project, Red 2007 Montesa Cota Trials 250 & 1959 BSA D7 175cc Bantam Trials Project
kenmoore

Post by kenmoore »

Welcome aboard.
South Coast
New South Wales
Australia
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

welcome to the club .. enjoy the bike :thumbup:
AMcQ
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Welcome to the club. Get modding!!!!! :thumbup:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Welcome aboard :thumbup:

Chris.
Commando77

Post by Commando77 »

Welcome too. Mine was an unmolested example bought 2 yrs ago at yr original budget. I've since put over 5k on it so it's dropped hugely but as it was bought to use I'm not bothered. There's guys on here with bigger mileage bikes and they're a lot of comparatively cheap fun so don't worry what you paid 😁.
Shauned71

Post by Shauned71 »

Heya :wave: welcome to the forums :thumbup:
Gravelrash

Post by Gravelrash »

Commando77 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:59 pm Welcome too. Mine was an unmolested example bought 2 yrs ago at yr original budget. I've since put over 5k on it so it's dropped hugely but as it was bought to use I'm not bothered. There's guys on here with bigger mileage bikes and they're a lot of comparatively cheap fun so don't worry what you paid 😁.
I'm with you on that. I have no regrets paying more than most and I'll get my money back in joy of ownership. I didn't buy it to flip a month later.

Thanks to everyone for the welcome.