Konnichiwa

New here? Come in and introduce yourself
Mauser5826

Konnichiwa

Post by Mauser5826 »

Hi everyone
First time on the site , so looking forward to seeing what it's all about. been a biker since 96, not had that many bikes to be fair CBR600f1, Hornet 600, Aprilia RSV 1000 Supermoto 600xt, and now the Firestorm, have some work to do on it as it has been stood for a couple of years and I need to turn it into a street fighter style bike as body cant take those racing bike positions any more :lol:

I love anything to do with bikes and the louder the better for me, all within the legal limits of course :roll: LOL

Anyway think thats enough for now, Ill look forward to it all

Domo Arigato
:beer:
fabiostar

Re: Konnichiwa

Post by fabiostar »

welcome along to the site :thumbup: :thumbup: .. get some pictures up so we can all have a look. :thumbup:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

Hello and welcome to the forum.Piccys with a bin in the background. :wave: :thumbup:
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Welcome aboard :thumbup:

Chris.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Welcome to the club :thumbup:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Mauser5826

Post by Mauser5826 »

Cheers guys

Will get some pics up asap. Not sure how long it is gona take me to get back on the road prob not this year, but light at the end of the tunnel is better than non at all lol

Domo :thumbup:
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

welcome to the forum.

I assume you are either form Japan or Japanese

yōkoso ...... Nihongo o hanasemasen
AMcQ
Mauser5826

Post by Mauser5826 »

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ no I studied it for about two years ages ago could write all symbols and speak & write at some level but reading it now is vertically a no go apart from a few obvious words my old brain allows me to remember.

Which is non of what you wrote with out looking in my old books πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ohiogizimas (and I know I’ve spelt that wrong πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ which I’ve just said good morning pissing myself.....Should have been konbanwa and I know that’s right
Stratman

Post by Stratman »

I learnt some Japanese ahead of my trip there in March/April this year. I was able to use some of it and it was appreciated by the Japanese in shops/restaurants etc. I'll continue to study it as I want to go back again next year.
Two bikes, still only four cylinders!

Mauser5826

Post by Mauser5826 »

Stratman wrote: ↑Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:15 am I learnt some Japanese ahead of my trip there in March/April this year. I was able to use some of it and it was appreciated by the Japanese in shops/restaurants etc. I'll continue to study it as I want to go back again next year.
Awesome stuff mate. I would love to go myself, maybe one day lol. It's a really interesting language, they say if you want to get it right you have to start off nice and finish the sentence really angry :lol: :lol: :lol: I think when I have a bit more time on my hands Ill take up writing again but until then ill have to make do with Shropshireneez :lol: :lol:

:thumbup:
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

We will all speak in a language of symbols in the future. It will be called emoji and we wont even have to open our mouth and our tongue will have evolved into a screen :P

Welcome to the madhouse :beer:
==============================Enter the Darkside
freeridenick

Post by freeridenick »

Welcome to the family.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

VTRDark wrote: ↑Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:30 pm We will all speak in a language of symbols in the future. It will be called emoji and we wont even have to open our mouth and our tongue will have evolved into a screen :P
:lol: :thumbup:

I like that,

Chris.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Well sadly the emoji may possibly become true. Right now it's mostly just teenagers that are developing their own language amongst their peer groups through them. It hasn't really caught on with the older generation as of yet, but it's funny how language develops and right now it's developing alongside the technology and also as a way to speak in code. As we use the emojis this data and their use is being collected to help develop things furthur. We will all be walking around like wer'e on Acid one day :plainsmile It's similar to way some folk make use of the word hashtag amongst others.

==============================Enter the Darkside
Mauser5826

Post by Mauser5826 »

I still don't understand blimming hash tag. It's like the scene out of snatch were the american guys says 'im in England but know one speaks English :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

any way, I is out of here in it.................... :wtf: