hi all

New here? Come in and introduce yourself
iRglen

hi all

Post by iRglen »

Thought i should say hello to one n all.
My first VTR, but after a life of 4 pots im not sure i can ever go back after a v twin
And in 3 weeks it will be going from north London in a ferry to Bilbao, through the Pyrenees mountains, down to Barcelona for my wedding. Then a 2 week honeymoon through the south of Spain and back home again.
As you can imagine im pretty excited about the whole thing, and yeah the wedding too .....
vtr.jpg
alanfjones1411

Re: hi all

Post by alanfjones1411 »

Hello and welcome to the forum.Be prepared for plenty of fuel stops :).They are a great bike,enjoy. :wave: :thumbup: You should try to get the cct's changed or at least do the stopper mod.Full instructions are on this forum.
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
iRglen

Post by iRglen »

hey, thanks for the advice, its actually in for a full service next week before we go, so ill get the man that can to have a look at that.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Welcome to the group mate. Good luck with the wedding and the ride
:thumbup:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

iRglen wrote:Thought i should say hello to one n all.
My first VTR, but after a life of 4 pots im not sure i can ever go back after a v twin
And in 3 weeks it will be going from north London in a ferry to Bilbao, through the Pyrenees mountains, down to Barcelona for my wedding. Then a 2 week honeymoon through the south of Spain and back home again.
As you can imagine im pretty excited about the whole thing, and yeah the wedding too .....
vtr.jpg
come visit my guest house about 2hrs south of Barcelona, i'll show you some of my local roads.... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Welcome aboard :thumbup:
I hope all goes well with the wedding and the bike trip,

Chris.
iRglen

Post by iRglen »

thank you all for the welcomes :)

agentpineapple i believe i shall take you up on that. you must be just past sitges, i used to be there almost every weekend lol
i actually have a week free in barca before the wedding so ill sort a time out with you closer to the date
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

you have a pm mate
Last edited by agentpineapple on Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Shauned71

Post by Shauned71 »

Heya :wave: Welcome to the forums :mrgreen: Congratulations for your upcoming wedding and hope your trip goes well.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

agentpineapple wrote:
iRglen wrote:thank you all for the welcomes :)

agentpineapple i believe i shall take you up on that. you must be just past sitges, i used to be there almost every weekend lol
i actually have a week free in barca before the wedding so ill sort a time out with you closer to the date
I'll send you a private message buddy, we're based about 1hr inland from salou, in rural Spain, it's very peaceful except for the sound of motorbikes :lol: :lol: :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

welcome to the forum and congratulations on the big day when it arrives [obviously I am talking about when you do the CCT work :lol: ]

you taking the future bank manager down to spain on the bike too?
AMcQ
eamonn

Post by eamonn »

Get a cushion for the Mrs , good luck.no rear pegs !
iRglen

Post by iRglen »

she says its not that bad, but then ... latino butt you see :) the foot pegs are the tiny silver dots just above the cans. it will be a bit better with the top box on i guess, at least it will give her something else to hang on to
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

welcome to the forum sir. some tasty bits on your storm :clap:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Hello and welcome