IM NEW /AND HAVE MORIWAKI MADNESS.

New here? Come in and introduce yourself
YETI

Re: IM NEW /AND HAVE MORIWAKI MADNESS.

Post by YETI »

I have to be honest ,i can barely find ebay let alone post photos ,im trying to find someone more computer literate to help me out in that department.
but for now i shall list off my specials parts bin.
ENGINE:touched by roger at revolution was making 128bhp recently dynod and still making 128bhp :crazy: ( hes a genius :clap: ),also sporting trumpets and modified airbox (top cut off )and k&n filter.
FRONT END: fireblade forks, moriwaki yolks, moriwaki clipons ,ohlins damper, APbrakes (6 pot),dymag wheel with pilot 2ct rubber and braded hoses.
REAR END:metmachex bottom braced swing arm,penske shock,APbrake,dymag wheel with pilot 2ct rubber. :thumbup:and braded hose.
MIDDLE BIT WHAT YOU SIT ON:corbin,
BIT YOU PUT FEET ON :rear setts moriwaki.
EXHAUST:moriwaki zero titanium full high level system
FRAME : polished,
now as for the bit im doing before the summer,well some years ago now i happened upon a full carbon fibre set of body work including ram air box :eek2
this im trying to fit at the moment / i do need a new expansion bottle if anyone has any suggestions ( please) as old one now will not fit in original position.
thats about it!!? i think ,though im sure theres more bits ive missed out :wave:
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Well, I hope the paint's crap or I shall have to sulk.

Moriwaki madness?
You must have a discount card by now, and are working on the personal parking space!

You'll find picture post info in General Test, first post.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Welcome aboard Yeti :thumbup:

Drool drool, that sounds like another fine bike 8) 8) I've just been reading that lovely list of goodies you have.

Chris.
Jonesey

Post by Jonesey »

let's se esome pictures then! :D
Unus Dies Gingiber Mos Hereditas Orbis terrarum.