New here? Come in and introduce yourself
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:59 pm
- Location: Wirral
Getting some new tyres fitted this week, then cannot wait to get out on it
Hi all, been after a firestorm for a while, then this little beauty turned up 2 miles down the road!
Happiness isn't around the corner, it IS the corner!
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:31 pm
Welcome Barry, lovely looking Firestorm. Silver is an unusual colour and it looks very modern.
A great purchase.
No bike (yet).
- Posts: 10537
- Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:57 pm
- Location: Hertford, England
Welcome to the club Barry. Has it had the CCT’s sorted. Just zoomed in and the rear is manual
Last edited by Kev L
on Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
- Posts: 2396
- Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 2:33 pm
- Location: watford
Hello and welcome to the forum Barry.
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
- Posts: 15545
- Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 3:54 pm
- Location: Worcestershire / Warwickshire border
welcome to the team. nice looking bike
- Site Admin
- Posts: 19136
- Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2003 9:35 pm
- Location: Cornwall, UK
Welcome aboard Barry
Your bike does look a real beauty, well found
A closed mouth gathers no foot.
- Posts: 14595
- Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:46 pm
- Location: Norf Kent
Not a bad example
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
- Posts: 6723
- Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:53 pm
- Location: sunny belfast
welcome along barry. nice looking storm
the older i get,the faster i was
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:29 pm
- Location: North East
Loving the silver, very nice Barry