New here? Come in and introduce yourself
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:47 pm
Hi ,I come from Quebec Canada and I recently by a Firestorm 2000..
Tks for the add
- Posts: 475
- Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:19 pm
- Location: Gloucester
Hi, and welcome. It's all here.....somewhere
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:43 pm
- Location: nr Worcester UK
Hi and welcome. Good decision.
- Posts: 2231
- Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 2:33 pm
- Location: watford
Hello and welcome to the forum.
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
- Site Admin
- Posts: 18568
- Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2003 9:35 pm
- Location: Cornwall, UK
A closed mouth gathers no foot.
- Posts: 10260
- Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:57 pm
- Location: Hertford, England
Welcome to the club
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:29 am
- Location: Denmark
Hello and welcome
Bad choices make good stories
- Posts: 14153
- Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:46 pm
- Location: Norf Kent
Ride it lots, quick.
It'll be snowing soon.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
- Posts: 6450
- Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:53 pm
- Location: sunny belfast
welcome along sir
the older i get,the faster i was