WSBikes.

Any racing related stuff
sirch345
Site Admin

WSBikes.

Post by sirch345 »

What an incident filled and action packed weekend of world super bike racing. I hope some of you guys got to see it :)

Chris.
AMCQ46

Re: WSBikes.

Post by AMCQ46 »

I watched most of it live ... Some exciting moves, shame about race 1, last lap, last corner incident, but both of them acted like grown ups
AMcQ
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Very true Al. Rea did very well in the short sprint race to finish where it did after the penalty he got.
I was sorry for Alex Lowes, I felt he was the real loser in that one, when he should have been on the podium. Lowes luck went from bad to worse after that incident,

Chris.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

AMCQ46 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:14 pm I watched most of it live ... Some exciting moves, shame about race 1, last lap, last corner incident, but both of them acted like grown ups
Unlike Mr Vettel getting a strop on over the penalty he got... :lol: :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

I'd like to know what gloves lowes uses though, so as to avoid them....
Unless he hadn't done it up properly.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Another interesting WSBike weekend 8)

Chris.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Just watching it, recorded the whole lot. Can’t understand why they bothered sending them out for the warm up in the first race, given the conditions.
As an aside, during the track walk I found out Ron Haslam has the same birthday as me, +3 yrs. shame it doesn’t make me as quick!!!
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Kev L wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:47 pm Just watching it, recorded the whole lot. Can’t understand why they bothered sending them out for the warm up in the first race, given the conditions.
As an aside, during the track walk I found out Ron Haslam has the same birthday as me, +3 yrs. shame it doesn’t make me as quick!!!
I hope you also recorded the following program (unlike I did :oops: although I normally do just in case) as you will have missed the delayed start of race 1 finish. I was lucky though as I watched the recording later in the afternoon yesterday meaning I manged to see the highlights later on in the evening.

Did you hear Kev what Leon bought his Dad Ron for his birthday :?:

Happy Birthday Kev for yesterday :Birthday:
I hope you had a good one,

Chris.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

I typed out my reply during race 1 and you’re quite correct, missed the last section of the race because of the delays. The sprint race loss of P2 crash was amazing, never seen anything like that! But to finish 6th! Wow.
Not watched race 2 yet.
Thanks Chris, feckin 60! Where did that go? Went out for a ride today with my Mrs on the back, my daughter on her CBR600rr and my son in law on a z750 with my Granddaughter on the back. Life’s not so bad, even as an old fart!!!,
What did Leon get Ron?
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Kev L wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:49 pm I typed out my reply during race 1 and you’re quite correct, missed the last section of the race because of the delays. The sprint race loss of P2 crash was amazing, never seen anything like that! But to finish 6th! Wow.
Not watched race 2 yet.
Thanks Chris, feckin 60! Where did that go? Went out for a ride today with my Mrs on the back, my daughter on her CBR600rr and my son in law on a z750 with my Granddaughter on the back. Life’s not so bad, even as an old fart!!!,
What did Leon get Ron?
:lol: no I've never seen anything like that P2 crash in the sprint race either. Like you say incredible to finish 6th after that.

Welcome to the sixties club Kev :thumbup: It sounds like your family are like having a chapter all of your own :wink:

Leon said he got his Dad a parts washer for his birthday, he added so he can wash all his bike parts for him :lol:

Chris.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

What’s wrong with the dishwasher?? :lol:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Kev L wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:03 pm What’s wrong with the dishwasher?? :lol:
:lol: Probably not a "Snap-on" :lol:

Chris.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Whats this about a birthday Kev ?

Nowt on the general chat page...

Did we all just miss it or did no one bother with the normal happy hatchday post ?

Well sorry I missed it i was otherwise engaged... Happy birthday anyway you old git ect ect... :lol:
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Cheers Mac, it went under the radar with you away mate.
You went through the mill fella! Hope you’re feeling ok :thumbup:
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Kev L wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:00 pm Cheers Mac, it went under the radar with you away mate.
You went through the mill fella! Hope you’re feeling ok :thumbup:
Yeah just the normal aches & pains just had a wobble due to dehydration, no food, necking a cold cider & 'cant be written on an open forum'...

:Smoke2: