MacV2

BSB

Post by MacV2 »

Starts this weekend.

Quali is on Sunday.

The race is on Monday.

Eurosports 2 or is it 1 ?

Gooooo Shakey...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
fabiostar

Re: BSB

Post by fabiostar »

should be a cracking year on the way :eek2
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

It's been a long winter.
It's good to have a bit of racing back on the box (box? What telly is box shaped these days? It's about as relevant as saying "pull the chain" or using "video" when you mean "record") so as to have something to do on days too rainy to get a bike out.

Although I will back Shakey it is about time Leon had some better luck.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

I would also like to see Leon have some better luck too, although not knocking Shakey,

Chris.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Nah Shakey all the way...It's a personality thing...Haslams like a damp weekend in Grain... :lol: :lol:

Oh & Shakeys Mrs is better looking as well.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
podman

Post by podman »

I do like Shakey but it would like to see someone else win the championship this year, Leon would be a deserved champ but so would many others.

What I would love to see , is Shakey heading back to WSB , I think he’s riding as well as ever so I think he could bring it to them..doubt it will happen but it’d be a great watch.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

I'd be surprised too if Shakey moved to WSBikes now, but you never know :wink:

Chris.
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

come on Keith Farmer in the stock thou races :clap: :clap: . wee man rides it like a giant supermoto and a proper nice guy :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

and years ago after he won another Irish supermoto championship he says. here do you wana go. oh yes says me.. so out i go in the last race of the year on his championship winning bike... i showed him how to ride ,rite upto the point i went cartwheeling into the bales lol.. yeah i showed him :p :p
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

fabiostar wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:55 am come on Keith Farmer in the stock thou races :clap: :clap: . wee man rides it like a giant supermoto and a proper nice guy :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

and years ago after he won another Irish supermoto championship he says. here do you wana go. oh yes says me.. so out i go in the last race of the year on his championship winning bike... i showed him how to ride ,rite upto the point i went cartwheeling into the bales lol.. yeah i showed him :p :p
And that was the last time he let you ride his bike :)

Chris.
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

just caught up on the BSB races yesterday .... some great action, well worth a watch, and a great performance by the young lad on the Suzuki:thumbup:
AMcQ
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

sirch345 wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:24 pm
fabiostar wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:55 am come on Keith Farmer in the stock thou races :clap: :clap: . wee man rides it like a giant supermoto and a proper nice guy :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

And that was the last time he let you ride his bike :)

Chris.
:clap: :clap: :clap: correct....