Bike racing on the box

Any racing related stuff
Kev L

Bike racing on the box

Post by Kev L »

I know it's probably too late to have much effect on Dornas decision to sell all rights for Moto GP to BT, but I found this on the intermeweb thing and thought I would stick it on here -

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/tv-c ... o%2BFriend

I feel that Eurosport have been a loyal supporter of racing for a long period showing detailed programmes including practice, qualifying and racing all in an easy to find/watch package, despite annoying commentary on occasions. Now Dorna have chased the big bucks reducing access to another minority sport.
It would be good to add a few more signatures. It's free and takes just a few seconds of your time.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
oorwullie43

Re: Bike racing on the box

Post by oorwullie43 »

Job done!! 8)
popkat

Post by popkat »

Just read that BT. have done a deal with Virgin tv, So if you have the top virgin package you get MotoGP included.

I have Virgin broadband and phone and would switch to TV aswell as it seems to have all the channels sky has, BUT I don't think I can get virgin tv in my area :( Will enquire again though.
http://www.bidefordmotorcycles.co.uk
2014 CRMC Post classic Superbike champion.
2014 CRMC Post classic senior production champion. On a Suzuki Katana 1100
My bikes, Firestorm, Suzuki GSX-s1000 Katana, VFR800Fi. Projects, 1986 popup Katana, 3 XJ600’s
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

I have Virgin broadband and phone and would switch to TV aswell as it seems to have all the channels sky has, BUT I don't think I can get virgin tv in my area :(
That's the biggest issue with Virgin because the fibre optic cables are not down everywhere. Even in my area of London I can't get Virgin so it's not just restricted to the suburbs or the sticks. But if you have their Broadband and phone package I can't see any reason why you can't have the TV as well. :thumbup:

I wouldn't mind the racing leaving Eurosport if it meant that terestrial tv (BBC) would show it. What pees me off that it always goes to the paid subscription channels. :( yet football will be on satellite and on terrestrial. Actually it will take over and be on all the main channels so there is nothing else to watch :evil:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

British Superbike Championship
Starting Soon at Cadwell

ITV4 1600h

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside