AMCQ46

Re: Really hope you know what you're doing, Crutchlow

Post by AMCQ46 »

money talks :(
AMcQ
Virt

Post by Virt »

Kinda let down, I know there is a possibility that he may be able to do a Stoner or that the bike may dramatically improve over the next 2 years...

But you don't switch to Ducati for such a possibility, and it's not like he wasn't well off with Yamaha. They offered him a good deal, he's earning 500k euro's this year and they claimed to have offered a fairly significant pay rise... :thumbdown:

Fingers are crossed but...
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

He will tame it you'll see as all cov lads can ride any bike even red ones
Virt

Post by Virt »

lloydie wrote:He will tame it you'll see as all cov lads can ride any bike even red ones
:lol: :lol:

Sent from my GT-I9505, written in ASCII using an even parity bit and spoofing the IP of the White House
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

lloydie wrote:He will tame it you'll see as all cov lads can ride any bike even red ones
Oi that's enough about red ones :wink: but I hope you're right Lloydie. Cal certainly has over come a lot of issues to be where he is right now, you don't get a Satellite bike where he has without balls I'm sure.

Cheers for the heads-up Young Virt :clap:

Chris.
turbo_billy

Post by turbo_billy »

Well, at last the decision has been made. We`ve talked about this on the forum in a previous post, so now good luck to the lad. :thumbup:

As Cal said on one of his tweets (courtesy of MotoGP newsletter):

'Ok for everyone asking about my future. I am currently still discussing and should know some things soon. I want to thank everyone for their tweets and concerns they have for me on who I ride for next season. As and when a decision is made I will announce it. In the meantime everything is speculation! Please do not tell me who to, or who not to ride for though. I understand everyone wants different teams but a real fan will support whatever…'
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Good luck to the lad, hope the Audi money makes a difference for 2014.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

turbo_billy wrote:Well, at last the decision has been made. We`ve talked about this on the forum in a previous post, so now good luck to the lad. :thumbup:

As Cal said on one of his tweets (courtesy of MotoGP newsletter):

'Ok for everyone asking about my future. I am currently still discussing and should know some things soon. I want to thank everyone for their tweets and concerns they have for me on who I ride for next season. As and when a decision is made I will announce it. In the meantime everything is speculation! Please do not tell me who to, or who not to ride for though. I understand everyone wants different teams but a real fan will support whatever…'
+1
good luck Cal,

Chris.
Watty

Post by Watty »

Kev L wrote:Good luck to the lad, hope the Audi money makes a difference for 2014.
+1 good luck Cal :D :thumbup:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
Jamoi

Post by Jamoi »

I was REALLY hoping he'd stay with Yamaha for at least next season, but when you think about it, although his bike improved by a big margin this year, it will be 'let's play catch up' again next year as the best 4 seats in the house will be quicker again!

I think, rather than claim the odd podium on a Yamaha satellite for the next 2 years, why not have a go on the Ducati, they've got rich backing from Audi, racing history and if they listen to Cal they have the possibility of winning again.

I know it's a long shot but, what about back in the day when the Honda SP1 emerged from nowhere and with the Texan on board, smashed WSB 2 years running! It's possible for teams to lag behind, then from nowhere...! You get the idea :-D

Best of luck Cal! Imho you've got balls just to agree to try and tame the big red beast!
Jamie :wave:
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

he has a hard job ahead of him. I cant see the dukes getting that much better but im sure Cal will give it all he has.
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
alexmac

Post by alexmac »

hell of a rider, just wish him all the best at ducati.

lot's of good rider's try'ed and failed ,for ducati. many of them, EX world champion's

it's up to ducati to get their act together,maybe audi's background
and and money will held ??? TIME WILL TELL.
ptynan

Post by ptynan »

Hope he knows what he is doing but I guess it was just for the money in the end :Argue 1:
Paul Tynan (Red ones are fastest)
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

For the money or the fun or just for the colour :crazy: he will do well as he has to . It's a shame he couldn't get a factory Yamaha or Honda seat