Nicky Hayden will be looking for new ride next season!

Any racing related stuff
sirch345
Site Admin

Nicky Hayden will be looking for new ride next season!

Post by sirch345 »

Who thinks Cal Crutchlow should avoid this possible option for next season :?:

https://www.supersport.com/motorsport/m ... oGP_season

Chris.
turbo_billy

Re: Nicky Hayden will be looking for new ride next season!

Post by turbo_billy »

Factory bike...........£1million

Factory contract...........£2million

Carry on riding a competitive bike..........PRICELESS!

Cal should think long and hard wether he wants the staus of a factory ride or a chance to win more podium places. Just my humble opinion but I wish him well in whatever route he chooses. A definite contender for future world champion. :thumbup:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

If Cal is offered the Ducati full works bike ride, I'm sure it will be a hard decision to make. As you say T/B it's a big pay packet to consider. IMHO if the Ducati doesn't make it in becoming a championship contender, where is that going to leave Cal at the end of his contract :?: and Dovi come to that, who's going to want them :?:

Chris.
mik_str

Post by mik_str »

The Duc is a career ender (unless it undergoes a radical change in the near future).....
99 VTR1000F Firestorm, a.k.a. The Carbon Express
Dr B1G

Post by Dr B1G »

mik_str wrote:The Duc is a career ender (unless it undergoes a radical change in the near future).....
I completely agree, Cal needs to stay where he is IMO.
That T3 Yamaha M1 is good enough to play ball with the Big Boys, I know Tech 3 probably cant afford to pay him big money, but they need to keep him.

Very talented and plenty of fire in his belly, this lad will go far
seb421

Post by seb421 »

If i was cal i would go with the Honda offer of a full full works machine in Gresini colours (as Simoncelli had) and then the main seat alongside Marquez in a two years or so depending what happens with dani in the future

my mate said during the press conference when ducati announced they would no longer be continuing with hayden next year cal was present and had a rye smile on his face, fingers crossed he's not gone for a paycheck and to set him up for life, Dovi is a better rider than Cal hands down and if he can't beat the duke Cal wont

i would like to see Hayden back on a competitive honda again too, fingers crossed he can secure a ride with them on some satellite machine
ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
INSURANCE - MCE - Expires 12/04/2015 (Midnight)
ACCIDENT CALL - 0871 2227910
RAC - 0800 1977830 - 03_MCECAB90013033
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

mik_str wrote:The Duc is a career ender (unless it undergoes a radical change in the near future).....
It certainly appears that way. According to the press Rossi had a number of specially built frames/chassis from here the UK, hoping they would work, but they still couldn't get the Ducati into a championship contender. Rossi's problem with the bike seemed to be lack of confidence in the front end, which of course means you can't push as hard as you would normally.

I know it's only slightly off the pace, but of course IE half a second a lap is going to be 12 seconds behind at the end of a 24 lap race.

What do you guys think the problem with the Ducati could be :?: :?: :?:

seb421 wrote:If i was cal i would go with the Honda offer of a full full works machine in Gresini colours (as Simoncelli had) and then the main seat alongside Marquez in a two years or so depending what happens with dani in the future

my mate said during the press conference when ducati announced they would no longer be continuing with hayden next year cal was present and had a rye smile on his face, fingers crossed he's not gone for a paycheck and to set him up for life, Dovi is a better rider than Cal hands down and if he can't beat the duke Cal wont

i would like to see Hayden back on a competitive honda again too, fingers crossed he can secure a ride with them on some satellite machine
I agree, if Cal can get a full works Honda ride for next season that would be better than taking the Ducati option if that's open to him. I also would like to see Hayden on a competitive bike,

Chris.
Tweety

Post by Tweety »

Well, with all the recent talk about Honda putting pressure on both Bradl and Bautista to perform if they want to keep the second year on their contract, it's an actual possibility that he might score a ride there... But, then agian, Bradl did score a first pole and a first podium this time around, so he'd better aim for Bautista's spot...
Image <--- The result of OCMD... I gave up listing the mods in a sig line...