Donnington WSB

Any racing related stuff
Kev L

Donnington WSB

Post by Kev L »

Anyone watch the racing today? Without wishing to spoil it for anyone, Get in there!!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
popkat

Re: Donnington WSB

Post by popkat »

If you put the word "spoiler" in the thread title then no one will look unless they know the results already, that way we're free to discuss the racing in as much detail as we like :thumbup:

All I can say is the bloke that won the SuperBike races was better than everyone else and so was the bloke who won superstock :lol:
Was good racing further down the field though. Hope Camier sorts himself out a bit, looks like he's over riding the bike and trying too hard, Shame as he's a good rider on a bike that seems not up to it.
http://www.bidefordmotorcycles.co.uk
2014 CRMC Post classic Superbike champion.
2014 CRMC Post classic senior production champion. On a Suzuki Katana 1100
My bikes, Firestorm, Suzuki GSX-s1000 Katana, VFR800Fi. Projects, 1986 popup Katana, 3 XJ600’s
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

anyone know where i can stream or download the wsbk footage?????
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

It's on Eurosport 1 tonight at 22:30.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF