MOTO GP 2019...

Any racing related stuff
Post Reply
User avatar
MacV2
Posts: 14064
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:07 pm
Location: Grain

MOTO GP 2019...

Post by MacV2 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:56 pm

Lowering the tone since 2007...

User avatar
sirch345
Site Admin
Posts: 17672
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2003 9:35 pm
Location: Cornwall, UK

Re: MOTO GP 2019...

Post by sirch345 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:04 pm

Cheers Mac for the heads-up :thumbup:

Really looking forward to this seasons Moto GP, and Moto 2 with the Triumph triple engines :D

Chris.
A closed mouth gathers no foot. :thumbup:

User avatar
fabiostar
Posts: 5770
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:53 pm
Location: sunny belfast

Re: MOTO GP 2019...

Post by fabiostar » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:20 pm

moto2 could be the race of the day with those trumpet engines :D and its gona sound bloody amazing
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:

User avatar
sirch345
Site Admin
Posts: 17672
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2003 9:35 pm
Location: Cornwall, UK

Re: MOTO GP 2019...

Post by sirch345 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:52 am

fabiostar wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:20 pm
moto2 could be the race of the day with those trumpet engines :D and its gona sound bloody amazing
Any triple sounds amazing, almost as good as a V twin :D They a have a unique sounds of their own 8)

Have a listen here:-

Triumph Moto2 development bike ridden | First Rides | Motorcyclenews.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04LDsGR ... e=youtu.be

Chris.

PS. If link comes up unavailable just wait and it should work.
If not try again.
A closed mouth gathers no foot. :thumbup:

User avatar
MacV2
Posts: 14064
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:07 pm
Location: Grain

Re: MOTO GP 2019...

Post by MacV2 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:30 pm

Would have been 100 x's better with out the chattering goon & the shite music... :lol: :lol:
Lowering the tone since 2007...

User avatar
sirch345
Site Admin
Posts: 17672
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2003 9:35 pm
Location: Cornwall, UK

Re: MOTO GP 2019...

Post by sirch345 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:43 pm

MacV2 wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:30 pm
Would have been 100 x's better with out the chattering goon & the shite music... :lol: :lol:
You're too fussy :lol: here's one with the sound only, although you should have heard this already, as I posted it a while back:-


Chris.
A closed mouth gathers no foot. :thumbup:

User avatar
KermitLeFrog
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:44 pm
Location: Hexham

Re: MOTO GP 2019...

Post by KermitLeFrog » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:23 pm

Sounds like one pot's missing....
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I squandered" (George Best, RIP)

User avatar
fabiostar
Posts: 5770
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:53 pm
Location: sunny belfast

Re: MOTO GP 2019...

Post by fabiostar » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:38 pm

sounds bloody lovely :eek2 :eek2 :eek2
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:

User avatar
freeridenick
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 12:30 pm
Location: Derbyshire

Re: MOTO GP 2019...

Post by freeridenick » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:25 pm

Looking at ditching my BT TV. Other than live on Mobdro and direct through MotoGP site, what other options at there? I'm not so fussed about qualifying etc, just the GP race.

User avatar
MacV2
Posts: 14064
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:07 pm
Location: Grain

Re: MOTO GP 2019...

Post by MacV2 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:03 pm

freeridenick wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:25 pm
Looking at ditching my BT TV. Other than live on Mobdro and direct through MotoGP site, what other options at there? I'm not so fussed about qualifying etc, just the GP race.
It's being shown as a hilights package on Quest...

Also on their on demand sevice... https://www.questod.co.uk/show/motogp-2019-highlights
Lowering the tone since 2007...

User avatar
freeridenick
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 12:30 pm
Location: Derbyshire

Re: MOTO GP 2019...

Post by freeridenick » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:34 pm

MacV2 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:03 pm
freeridenick wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:25 pm
Looking at ditching my BT TV. Other than live on Mobdro and direct through MotoGP site, what other options at there? I'm not so fussed about qualifying etc, just the GP race.
It's being shown as a hilights package on Quest...

Also on their on demand sevice... https://www.questod.co.uk/show/motogp-2019-highlights
Highlights of all three races together though right? Not the full GP race.

User avatar
alanfjones1411
Posts: 1945
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 2:33 pm
Location: watford

Re: MOTO GP 2019...

Post by alanfjones1411 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:38 pm

I ditched bt and watch on Mobdro but the downfall is that you can't record it.Makes for some early mornings on some races such as USA etc.
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN

User avatar
MacV2
Posts: 14064
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:07 pm
Location: Grain

Re: MOTO GP 2019...

Post by MacV2 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:11 pm

freeridenick wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:34 pm
MacV2 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:03 pm
freeridenick wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:25 pm
Looking at ditching my BT TV. Other than live on Mobdro and direct through MotoGP site, what other options at there? I'm not so fussed about qualifying etc, just the GP race.
It's being shown as a hilights package on Quest...

Also on their on demand sevice... https://www.questod.co.uk/show/motogp-2019-highlights
Highlights of all three races together though right? Not the full GP race.
I dunno I watch it on BT... It's only £10 a year as I'm on BT internet...
Lowering the tone since 2007...

Post Reply