Post by AMCQ46 »

Go on Phil, you can do it :lol:

I bet 2023
AMcQ
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Re: Coming soon to a device near you...

Post by Pete.L »

Flatline wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:10 pm This is it, the year it gets finished, well, at least on the road
I hope "on the road" means working and not left out for the bin men :lol:

MacV2 wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:55 pm Not sure I like the fact that Frank is seen as my Partner...

:lol: Oh come on! You always said you were a bit of a leg man. You've done yourself proud in that department :lol:
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Pete.L wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:26 am
Flatline wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:10 pm This is it, the year it gets finished, well, at least on the road
I hope "on the road" means working and not left out for the bin men :lol:

MacV2 wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:55 pm Not sure I like the fact that Frank is seen as my Partner...

:lol: Oh come on! You always said you were a bit of a leg man. You've done yourself proud in that department :lol:
Sharp as a shiny new pin Pete :thumbup: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AMcQ
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

MacV2 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:51 pm The 2020 Covid Affected Forum awards show...

Making this up as I go along so bare with me... :lol:

Firstly we need some awards & then some nominations to go with them...

So here we go...

Best Lockdown project... Buzzer's projects.

The Best FireStorm... Mac's Red 633, Fabio's Mori Rep, Kev L's, AMcQ64's, cheekykev's, Mik-Str's, 8541Hawk's, RobVTwin, Duffy's Streetfighter. Bigtwinthings and Kenmoore's.

Best Non Firestorm... AMcQ64's Kawasaki 125, Kev L's Triumph T100. Kev L's Suzuki GT250, Tony's Ape, Budds Ape, Buzzer's Ducati Special, Fabio's Yam LC, Kermits Ape, Popkat's MT10SP,Duffy's Streetfighter and Varastorm's build.

Best Forum Meet up...Unable to attend.

Operation Storm Highlight 2020...As above.

Least Progress/Most anticipated Project. Mark Gl_rs Project Storm, Varastorm's Varatracker and Flattie's Duc.

Tinkerer of the year...Fabio, AMcQ64, Duffy, Buzzer, Tony Mon and Mik_Str.

For the Partner having to put up with the VTR obsessed Forum member...Fabio's, Buzzer's.

So we need some nominations , then the polls will go up... Any suggestions for other awards will be considerd.

So copy & paste the above into a new post & add your nominations, I'll collate the data in the next week & put the polls up... I'll run the polls for a couple of weeks & anouce the winners...whenever depending on Covid restrictions & brexit bolacks... :lol:
My apologies if I have missed someone or their bike(s) out.

Chris.
bald_pig

Post by bald_pig »

Kev L wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:58 amLeast Progress/Most anticipated Project..... to avoid embarrassment let’s just say the usual suspects!!!!
Hey, I made progress on my project this year, I sent someone a text!

I didn't get a response, and I haven't touched the storm, but it's the thought that counts, right? :lol:
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Have you listed what you need on here mate? You never know what people have lying around.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
bald_pig

Post by bald_pig »

Kev L wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:55 pm Have you listed what you need on here mate? You never know what people have lying around.
I'm after an engine, and there's someone 5 minutes down the road with one, but buggered if I can get hold of him!
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

bald_pig wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:23 pm
Kev L wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:55 pm Have you listed what you need on here mate? You never know what people have lying around.
I'm after an engine, and there's someone 5 minutes down the road with one, but buggered if I can get hold of him!
If your talking about Vanstub he dosen't do txt's or listen to msgs. Try ringing him.

Next time I spk to him I'll bring it up with him again.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

I nominate Mac for best pollster of the year so far.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.