manual cct's

General Biker Banter
freakdazzer

manual cct's

Post by freakdazzer »

I bet many has asked before me but just to check which manual cct's are best to buy (ade whitmarsh?) or from anywhere else kreiger, ape etc?.And is it that really of a medium type job.( i have done servicing and front forks on bike but hesitant of delving into the engine)is there anyone near brighton?.Anyway cheers for any answers in advance.
Wicky

Re: manual cct's

Post by Wicky »

Workshop Knowledgebase > Krieger, APE, Bazza and Ade Whitmarsh's CCT's > http://www.vtr1000.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=22720
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

freakdazzer wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:07 pm I bet many has asked before me but just to check which manual cct's are best to buy (ade whitmarsh?) or from anywhere else kreiger, ape etc?.And is it that really of a medium type job.( i have done servicing and front forks on bike but hesitant of delving into the engine)is there anyone near brighton?.Anyway cheers for any answers in advance.
Have a look at this link if you've not already, it takes you through the process of fitting manual CCT's:-
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=28583

Chris.
freakdazzer

Post by freakdazzer »

Cheers for the replys will have a look 👍