My Ebay listings

General Biker Banter
ClipperIT5

My Ebay listings

Post by ClipperIT5 »

I thought it was worth clarification on a couple of things.

Please note all concerned I still have and I still own the VTR PB1 pictured 2 (Blue bike). It remains together and complete and is not being broken. I REPEAT THIS BIKE IS NOT BEING BROKEN. Any information reported here is wrong.

The parts that I am currently selling are from another bike which I was planning to rebuild into a useable bike. Due to personal circumstances related to employment, covid19 and finances I am without any other option but to sell. NONE of the parts listed on ebay are from the PB1 bike. All were are from the other yellow bike or were purchased to go on that yellow bike. Picture 1

Believe me they would not be available to buy if i had any other viable alternatives.

I hope that's helps

The price are all negotiable to a point
Attachments
_20190825_085156.JPG
20200122_140818.jpg
Kev L

Re: My Ebay listings

Post by Kev L »

Glad to hear you’re keeping the blue bike in one piece mate, only sorry for you that the other bits have to go. Once gone they’re like hens teeth to try to replace. Hope you get a good price for the lot and come out of the current agg in a better situation. Good luck :thumbup:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
JazzmasterJ

Post by JazzmasterJ »

Sorry to hear about your situation. It’s been a forking stressful time for a lot of people I know. Fingers crossed things turn for the better soon!

Sorry also to sound like a magpie... but do you have a link to your eBay listings? My searching is coming up short.

All the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nigelrb

Post by nigelrb »

JazzmasterJ wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:07 pm ... but do you have a link to your eBay listings? My searching is coming up short.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/clipperit5/m ... 7675.l2562
JazzmasterJ

Post by JazzmasterJ »

nigelrb wrote:
JazzmasterJ wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:07 pm ... but do you have a link to your eBay listings? My searching is coming up short.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/clipperit5/m ... 7675.l2562
Thank you Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

some nice bits for sale :thumbup:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol: