Who called their Storm lorenzo?

General Biker Banter
AMCQ46

Who called their Storm lorenzo?

Post by AMCQ46 »

Sounds like the Norn Ireland team are going to be challenged to a race buy some bloke who has named his Storm after #99 Jorge Lorenzo.

claims in the paper that "“Storm Lorenzo will arrive in Ireland on Thursday with speeds of 80 to 90mph" ... so perhaps he has the timing 180degrees out :lol:

but seriously ... take care out there :thumbup:

Fabio, is somebody making sure you are strapped down so you don't blow away?
AMcQ
Duffy1964

Re: Who called their Storm lorenzo?

Post by Duffy1964 »

AMCQ46 wrote:Sounds like the Norn Ireland team are going to be challenged to a race buy some bloke who has named his Storm after #99 Jorge Lorenzo.

claims in the paper that "“Storm Lorenzo will arrive in Ireland on Thursday with speeds of 80 to 90mph" ... so perhaps he has the timing 180degrees out :lol:

but seriously ... take care out there :thumbup:

Fabio, is somebody making sure you are strapped down so you don't blow away?
I thought Fabio had re named Dori before he got it running properly ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Duffy1964
Yellow 1997 Storm R.I.P. Orange 2000 Streetfighter (Rufus), Red & Silver 1968 Triumph Trophy 650, Blue 2003 Storm Project, Red 2007 Montesa Cota Trials 250 & 1959 BSA D7 175cc Bantam Trials Project
fabiostar

Re: Who called their Storm lorenzo?

Post by fabiostar »

lol aahh guys thankyou for the concern, but im safe, iv tied one of my children to each legs and they are doing a grand job :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

its actually rather nasty here atm have to say...
the older i get,the faster i was :lol: